7

My  heart stop when I look up at Dagger. The twins and the man was gone. My ley my head in between his  neck. I let the Darkness take over. I was to disorientated to any thing right now.

•••••••••••••••  cyborg monologue/ his thoughts•••••••••••••••
Cyborg " have you ever had that feeling that you whole entire world gone. Like a story that just has began but death rip the pages out. Like you life is means nothing with out that one person.  Like that person is your oxygen and you need it live. How addicting some one touch can be. You don't know that in tell they are gone.
Or you  never believed that dreams do come true until you meet that one. You
Just then  realize that words can never explain how much I feel that person. Well that how I feel. That boy he was a broken but still good. That boy was my broken boy.i was supposed the be the one to fix him. Not Death. Death can't take him. I can let Death do this. He is my every thing. My hole life is for him. With out him there is no me. There is no more oxygen left in me. That boy was and still the reason why I am here. That boy means the world to me. He was no fuck that still my every thing. That boy is my life. He is my fucking drug. I need him. I need him my life. With out you DOLLY I'm not good enough,
I'm not confident, or tough. There is some thing that is missing with out you. I would give any thing to take you place. I would make me happy knowing that you are safe and happy. That you are still smiling. That you are still you. Ya I know it nor fair what happen to you when you where a kid. It not fair what happen now. But I will all ways love you. Because you mean the world to me. You are my  missing puzzle piece. You hole my heart my life mult ever thing. FUCK! Do I live live with out you DOLLY! I don't want you go. I want you to say with me. PLEASE IF THERE IS A GOD! PLEASE DON'T MAKE DOLLY LEAVE ME! Not like this. This broken boy is my love. The person I love I want to be able to help him. I love you Dolly."
••••••••••••••••••••••
•••••••••••••••
I opened my eyes to see Dagger asleep. He arms wrapped around my waist. He was a little to close but I don't mind. I watch as Dagger started to open his eyes.