6

Well fuck I am hard and I have to go and put a show on. We did the show as plan. As soon as Dolly act was in my heart as long as my whole world drop. I ran as fast as I could yo him. I see Dagger running to him again.

He was covered in blood. Blood was gushing out of him. He was looking lifeless.his eyes where rolling to the back of his head.

I pick him up. I stumbled back. I all most drop him. I was to weak to hold him. So Dagger grabs him and runs to  the back with him. I look to see where that monster went. He put a knife throw him. I look back to see the twins and venom gone.

There was a loud male scream. I ran out to see twins and venom on top of a man.

I walk over the man was yelling at us.
They had him pined down. They let go once I got on top of him. I started to beat the crap out of him.

He was starting to look like less. He was blind blue. He was dripping with blood. His and my blood where mixing.
They tried to pull me off. They could not.

I fell a pair of strong arms. The arms ripped me right off the man. I fall to the do floor with the arms. I try to get out of the person grip. I was biting, scratching. By the time I was done the person had blood,and bits all over the person arms. It was no use he was to strong. I look up to it was Dagger.