7

Me " do you want to go and check on Dolly with me?"
Dagger " ya but o really want to do this I been wanting to do this for a long time"
Me " what "

That when he kiss me. He fucking kiss me. What the fuck do I kiss back. What if I am not a good kisser to him. Fuck his lips they Are are still on me. You know what fuck it I am going to kiss back. That when I kiss back. He got on top of me and we keep on kissing after a bit we stop.

Dagger " let's go and check on him."
We both got up and walk out to go and check on Dolly.

Once we got there we walk in and see him a sleep. I walk over to him with Dagger right behind me. I give him a kiss on his head. He slowly opens his eyes and I smile at himnhe gives me a tired/weak slime.

Dagger pushed me out of the way I fall on the floor. He give Dolly a hug. Then Dagger starts to cry. His crying got harder every second.

Dagger " I thought that I lost you. You Dumb ass! never leave me like that again."

I was still in the floor. I watch as they hug each other. In that moment I realized how much they really needed. Each other.

I finally got up. I walk our to them.and join there hug. Dolly give a weak hug. Will. on the other hand Dagger was rough and strong. It was like he did not want to loss or let the both of us go. Our little moment was interrupted by the twins and scorpion. They walk in. We immediately let go.