4

We Dance the night away. Dagger took a set leaving me and Dolly. We dance with each other.

Dolly " i want"
Me" Dolly what do you want?"
Dolly " a kiss."

He let go of me. He looks at the floor in shame.he look sad at the same time. I left hi chin up gently. I gave him a kiss then a hug him.

Me" why do you never talk. And all ways behind or with Dagger."
Dolly " because humans are mean and scary"

I see Dolly start to cry. I panic because I did not mean to. I panic and kissed him again. He was surprised but kissed back. Dagger walks over to us.

Dagger " you like him Dolly?"
Dolly "yes"

Dagger smile at him. Dagger looks at me.
Dagger " wow you must be special. This is the first He not behind me or not scared of a person."
Me"..."
Dolly " I really like him."

After we had a little talk. We go to our camp. I guess I am stuck with Dolly. I am fine with that. I like him a lot I really do. I am happy he took a liking to me.

I watch as Dolly fell a sleep. I close my eyes soon after. Then I feel some one got on my bed. I open my eyes to see Dagger. He gets on top of me.He had a knife to my throat. I did not dear movie I knew how sharp he keep those
things.

Dagger " I love him. If you hurt him I promise this blade with go throw you neck. I know that we are family now. But I promise him that I would never let another human hurt him. You better be good to him."

Me " Dagger I know how much you love him. I know that I can't replace you. I know you mean the world to him. I know he looks up to you. I know that he trusts you more then anything in this fucked up world. I know I just stumble in to his life. But i promises you i you never hurt him. I promise that I will this boy in tell the end. Dagger just please give a chance to show you that. If not I let you Pierce that blade throw my throat."

Dagger takes his blade off my throat. I could feel I little sting. He much have nip me a bit.
Dagger " sorry" be whispers in my ear. He get off from on top of me and goes to his bed.