3

Once we got back to camp we need to get ready. We had a show in 30 minutes. So I put this leggings. Yes I said leggings and blue glitter top. Mr said about something and standing out with this one. To day is our last day in Roswell.

So once I done I get in my line. I smile and watched the double trouble get to there place. Then there was flashing light and music. We walked out. I feel so scared seeing people look at me. Mr called up by put stage names.

When Dolly act was time he told me to pass out the needles. As I was doing it I could not believe my eyes. My hart stop. I just wanted to run up and hug her. But sadly I could not. So I walk to her and handed her a needle.

Once the show was over she stay will people where leaving. I run up and gave her a big hug. She hugged back as her grip got tighter. Like she did not want to let me go.

Me" mom! I missed you much ."
Mom" baby I missed you two. You don't know how much that hurt me. I see that you are safe."
Me "ya I found people that accepted me."
Mom " that's good."
Me " would you love to eat with me see my friends before you go."
Mom" yes I would love to meet them."

So with that I took her to the back. We got our food and go to our table. Yes our table. I wait in Tell I see Dagger and Dolly.

Dagger " this must be your mom that none stop talking about. Will I am Dagger and this here is Doll"
Mom" will I am Grayson mom. Or now now cyborg."
I smile and they laugh. I look up and see Mr. he walks over to use.

Mr" Sam is that you." My mom smiles " Hunter!"
Me" you two know each other."
Mom" yes we use to be friends."
Mr" will I go by mr now. Your son is amazing kid."
Mom" thank you."

My mom looks down at her phone. Her smile turns in to sadness.

Mom" will I have to go. Hunter I trust you will take care of my son."
Mr "you have my promise"

I stand to and give a hug. She hugs back.
Me" come see us when we come back."
Mom" I would not miss it." Then she let go
Of me then walk off. I go to my tant with Dagger and Dolly behind me. Once we got in I could not not hold it.

I smashed my lips in to Dolly's.then I smashed them in to Dagger. I don't know what has gotten in to me. It all happen so fast. I finally pull out for air. They both had a look on their face. I look down in shame.