2

For some reason I was really hungry.
So I grabbed some food and follow Dagger and Dolly to and opened table.

We sat down and started to eat. Then I see a man that I never seen before.

He had a long sparkling cape.his hat was tall and black.his hair was a dirty blond.his eyes where crystal blue.he had a nice sharp jaw bone that help out line a nice smile he had. He all so had a cane.

When his eyes meet my eyes it look like he was shock like he has seen a ghost.

His shock turns in to a smile.i watch as he walks over to our table.

Man" hello I am mr. This is my traveling freak show. The best in the world."

Me" my name is Grayon"
Mr" while Grayson I would love to talk to you once you are done eating."

I watch as the man walk a way in tell I could not see him no more.
Then I heard a sound. I look over to see Dolly.

He had his face hidden.

His vocie when he walk he sounded weak, scared,lost,and Broken. All in one tone.it did not help that when he talk he talk I'm whisper.

Dolly" Broken"

Dagger" what he means is that he fixes the broken."
________

We got finished our food. Dagger and Dolly walk me over to Mr.

His tent we as black and red walk in.

Mr" you know I have meet a young boy like you.He was scared and Bronken because of the world.but yet he was so carrying to other.that he often for got about him self.

Me" what happen"
Him" I lost connection contact after sometime."

Me"I am sorry"
Him" it okay for got all of this now.do you want a job."
Me"yes"
Him" you clean and help the promers on stage cyborg"
Me" cyborg "
Him" yes now go on Dagger and Dolly will find room for you"

With that  i walk out of his tent back to Dolly and Dagger.