5

I got up the next morning. I had to go and help pack. Dagger and I moved his,Dolly,and my bed. We move them to a trailer. Dolly moves the trunk.once we where done we help put everyone stuff away. I had to go and help Venom. God I hate snakes.

Venom " pick up spikes. She will not hurt you."
Me" do I have to touch them?"
Venom " yes and be careful."
Me"fuck okay."

I hate this so much. I that snakes. Just great spike is looking at me. I am going to die. I Put that fucking thing in it cage. I was going to pick up a strip one.

Venom "don't touch her."I stop and look at him.
Me" why"
Venom " she will bit you. She dose not like to be touch by people. She only lets me. Go and see if strips need help before you kill your self."

So I walk off to go and find strips. She was hugging that cat.

Strips " he said he can smell your fear."
Me" what. Him the cat."
Strips " he said watch it!"
Me" how?"
Strips " I was Born with a gift to talk to animals. I save him and now I own him. I don't hurt him. In tread I get his trust. He said he would let you touch him."

I walk over to that cat. I was scared he was going to eat me. I touch him it was not that Bad.

Strips " he likes you."
Me " what is his name"
Strips " he likes to be called Bo"
Me " why Bo"
Strips " because it is not a scary name. You should get in a car we a leaving soon."

I walk knowing strips dose not need my help. She was very good with that big cat. I walk over to where I see Dagger and Dolly. Once I got there I meet with the the Double trouble.

Dolly " ride."
The rest " ride with us"
Me" okay I will ride with you"

They all gave me a smile I smile back at them. We got in a white car.it was kinda of big. There was 8 sets Two rolls each side and two to a set. I set with Doll. Dagger sets right
A cross from us. The the double trouble.

Dolly ended up falling asleep with his head on my lap. So I ended up talking to Dagger the hole trip.

Me " how did you and Dolly meet?"
       Dagger " we where orphans together. No one want him because he was different. No one wanted me because I never wanted to leave him. He was all ways beaten because he was different. I tried so hard to stop It I was worth less at the time. That is why he was all ways behind me. Scared some one would hurt him. Mr found us with his sister. They took us in. I learned how to do knife tricks."
     Me " wow I am sorry"

Dagger "it is okay we have a family now. I still have Dolly."
Me"that's good."
Dagger " ya. But he has never has been this close to another human in tell you came. I guess he saw something in you."
Me" I know ."
Dagger " so please don't hurt him. He all I have left."
Me" I promise."

Dagger " so you know our story. What is yours?"
Me" will at first I came from a loving family. My Mum and father love me very much. One day after the movies. We where hit by another car. My mom was driving. My father on the other side of her. I was rushed in to the ER. My father wanted me dead then have a freak. He stared to hate me. He stared to hate my
Mum because she payed the money to get me this arm. Then my father became drunk and stared to beat mum And me. Then she told me to run. I did and that how I found Mr."

We talk about Radom things. Like life, death, love.lust,and what we wanted to become. I found a lot about him that day.this person is hiding a lot of mysterious.

We look a bathroom stop. It was hard to find one. Because you know it had to say freaks are welcome. I was a little sad I. Hade to get Dolly up.
I was going to shake him. But I was stop by Dagger.

Dagger " he hates being shake it will scare him badly."
Me" how do I get him up?"
Dagger " rubs his arm and in a low voice tell him he needs to get up."