11

Snow" so you do like what you see?"
Winter" then why not let us give you more?"

That when they both got up and start to kiss each other. And I really enjoyed watching them. That in tell they stop and looked at me.

Snow" now we can't let you have all the fun"
Winter" let's have some fun with you."

They walk over to me. Snow got be hind and starts to kiss my neck. Winter starts to kiss me.

After a bit they switched places. Things where getting ready heated. I could not really  breathe. Snow ended up covering my mouth. Because they moved on to something else and I was making to much noise.

They stop when some interrupted us. I was a bit mad because I really like what they where doing. And u was about to cum.

When I looked up is Dagger and Dolly"

Dagger" Mr told me to tell you 3 to be up early to pack up."
Dolly" you don't love me anymore. Why?"
Dagger" it because he with this sicko."

Me" don't be calling them that! Dolly I love you no matter what you where my first love. But sadly I can provide the same love I did before. You have some one that can do more then me."

I wanted to say a lot more things. I wanted to make Dagger bleed. I wanted to hit him so much. He just makes me so sick.

But I can not because I remember how scared Dolly will be. I Never did lie I still love Dolly. But not the same was as I did. But I still be would never want to hurt him.

I look right him and started to cry.

Snow" get out"
Dagger" what you to?'
Winter " out now!"
Dagger " is this what you want."

I want more then anything to be same like it was when I first came. But  sadly they can not. I don't feel the same for Dagger and Dolly. I have to move on from them. I love the twins more then I even loved them.they  Made something out of my scars and my are me feel special.

They made something thing out of my pain and  tried to help me in there own wired way.