14

I was are really mad at this point. I could not stop crying. My heart aches. I loved them I really did. But over time that love that feeling I got over them run out. No that dose not change that face I love them. But it is a different love. I still all ways will care about them him.

I thought I love to to hem in a diffent way because I never felt this way.becuse no loved a freak like me in tell I meet them.  but now I love him but don't.

When he told scorpion that I was okay. I wanted to hit him. I want all my angry go on him but I love him I don't want to hurt him. So I say quite but that was a big mistake.

Dolly walk in to the room it was like thime slow down.

I watch hopeless as he pointed the gun at Dolly. Now I was more mad and scared more ever been.i thought I will lose Dolly.

But you pull out that gun. My life flash  before my eyes. My heart was going fast. I started to shake. My heart stop.

I just wanted to go in front of that gun. I wanted to take his place in a heart beat.i want to be in his place so bad. Not because I wanted to die.it was because I want to save his life. Because I want to be safe.

He dose not deserve this. He looked up to him. Dagger was supposed to love and protect him. But he took that trust and crushed it. He took  a innocent thing and corrupt it.

I can see it now. He cage him up. With out him knowing. He keep a tight chain on him.he Looked him up in his own personal jail.

Dolly is Young and innocent to understand this. He thought and trusted his life would be safe with him. He was so vulnerable to him that he did not see a corrupt man. He saw a a protector.

We where all to suck up.to see that he was slowly corrupting him. Now my eyes are open and I will not let this man do any thing to him even is my own life is on the line.