15

That night me and Dolly cry out self to sleep. My lovers try and help bit I just wanted to be alone with Dolly so they lefted.

Dolly" him... Why... He love me "
Me" Dolly he did really love you all he wanted to do was hurt you I was stupid I did not see it."
Dolly" I did wrong."
Me " no Dolly you did nothing wrong."
Dolly" why me."

We lay there that night talking about how he feel and I feel. But how on Earth could I explain that to him " why" he has a child like mind. No wonder why he dose not under stand. Why would you do if you where me. Could you find the right words on why he did what he did. Or saying nothing at all because you simply don't know how to.

Dolly fell asleep on top of me. I fell asleep holding this peruse person in my arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The following morning I got up by the twins kissing me on my head. I smile.at them. I slowly move Dolly off of me.

Winter " do you want to go throw me things today."

Me " no not really but he said he there was something for me."

I could not even say that with out crying. It hurts me to think I am here and am not.i huged the twins I lay my head on winter shoulder.

I hear a small wimper behind me. I stop crying and put a smile on my face.the twins let go of me. I turn around and scope him in my arms and give him a very big hug.

Dolly" air!"

I let out a small laugh and let go of him. He gets up and hug the twins.
Me" how toy feel sweetie?"
Dolly" numb."

Twins" that's not good sorry sweetie."
Snow" what if I come with you to get food while winter and cyboard go do Boreding stuff."

Dolly "ya"
I watch as snow and Dolly walk out of our place. That when winter kissed my lips then bit them. It let out a small moan.

Snow" you ready?"
Me" yes"

We walk out in to mr room. We start to look around to see what Mr was walking about.

That when i found it in a old box. It said the will of Mr.

Me" winter I found it."

Winter smiles let's go find Dolly and snow and opened it together I agree.