15

I was covered in blood. I watched as two people I love died.i will Dolly by me I fell to the grown.

I picked up Mr in my arm and cryed. Then I hear a low vocie. I look down to see it was Mr trying to talk.

Mr " my Dear boy you are the closest person I had to a kid. I lost mine in car crash. I have will you only you."

That's when he passed. Even ran in here and saw the bloody place. Some even try to help Dolly he was suck on to me like his Depend on just like he did with Dagger.

My lovers ran over to me and hugged me and Dolly. I felt so safe in there arms. They help us up.

Dolly" no leave"
I started to cry again I look up at my lovers they gave me the okay look.

Me " Dolly I would never leave you again. Stay with me and the twins we would take good care of you."

Dolly" really."
Twins" we would never miss treat you .we would all ways be there for you. All you need to do is trust us."

Dolly'' I do trust you."
Strips" even one we need to clean this up. I know we lost some one grate. But we could have lost more people we have have to be lucky we still got two people with us right now. Dolly and cyboard go and east you need it. The twins will walk with you.

With that every one listen to what strips had to say.

I lost mr he gave me every thing has. I just wanted more time with him. I finally found a place where I belong. But it will Never be the same without me here with me.