12

We all pack up. It been 5 mouth sense I saw my mom last. I really miss her I can't wait in tell I see her again.

I jump in one of the car waiting for the twins to get in.they off helping. I did not really feel like it.

Once they where done they found me in one of the cars.

Winter " you know we had to do double the work. Because you."

I smile my at him.i lay my head on snow and put my legs on Winter. They both look at me. Snow smiles at me.

Snow" we love you."
Me" I know and I love you and winter." Get some sleep."

I stop talking and I fell asleep 10 minutes later.

I woke up to yelling. I was not in the car. I guess winter or snow must have carry in our place.

I stop with my thoughts and try and listen to the yelling out side.

Voice1 " no you hurt him."

I know that voice it was winter. I him at snow voice sound the same.

Then Dagger voice " I want to see him.
."
Winter/snow " you can't! He not with you he is with us. He loves us."

I mean they got a good point. I did have sex with them.

My mom all ways told me don't have sex with people in tell you are sure you want to spend the rest of your life with them. I am pretty sure I made the decision. I think really want to spend my life with them. Will it to late to change my mind.