10

they have trap me.one took me from behind and would  not let go. the other one took my arm and flip it over to reveal my scars. it was one top of another. some where old some where fresh. my arm was different colors. because they where all at different  stage of  healing. that was only because I been doing this sensei was 15 years old.

my hart broken even more that day. not because that they know what I have been doing. but because the look on there faces when they saw my arm. no one really care enough. I was alone ever sense the car crash. my mom card about but she wall was to busy keeping me safe from my father.

they gave me an huge then a kiss.
  Winter " hoe long have you been doing this for?"                                                                                                     me " it stared when I was 15."                                                                                                                                            snow" why would you think we would love you less if we saw your arm?"                                                   me" because I know that this make me look ugly."                                                                                                  snow/winter" this dose not make you ugly."                                                                                                            me"......"

they look at each  other. they had that look on there faces like they had an idea. then they look at me. they both took my arm and then they look at me.                                                                                      

 winter " I know that we cant stop you"                                                                snow " even if it hurts us to see you like this."                                                         twins" we can only clean you."

I look at them so confused.                      
Me " but I do clean them."
Them" that's is not what we mean."

That when snow took the first  lick  it sting a bit. But it was not a a bad feeling.

So I let them continue. They would take turn licking my scars and kiss me.
Winter was a little rougher then snow.
This went on for a good 30 minutes.

They eventually got my shirt off. And cover me with there markings. They stop licking when we heard Mr yelling " show time."

We all got really. I watched as the two brothers kisses each other then they both look at me

Winter kissed me.
Snow walk off yelling " I love you both."

Me and winter follow right behind him.