3

We walk inTell they walk in a black and blue tent. There was three beds and 3 trunk.

Dagger " you will be staying with us. You have the Bed on that side."
Me" okay"

Doll finally got out from behind Dagger and walk over to what I  guess is his bed.

Dagger " lights out"
Me" lights out"

Dagger " yes light. Mr cares about us s lot."

They go and lay down. I set there and just think about my mom. She love going to this things. She would all ways take me when ever she could. When I kid she told me this "people probably don't have much.but they have more than a rich man". I would all ways ask what she means by that. She said when I was older I would know what she means and I am to young to know. But I know now what she means.

At least I think I do. She say even know this people don't have a lot they give more then a rich man. I remember when I was going to pass out I see a man that look nice and look like he had money but just gave a look at walk off. But yet this people that humans classify as freaks. They found me gave me food, place, and I guess a family.
That night I fell asleep thing about that.

When I open my eyes again I see Dagger standing there with doll behind him.

Dagger " I was just just going to get up. Mr needs you.
Me"where is mr."
Dagger " in his room."
Dagger " you need to shower and get some clothes. You are Dirty."
Me" I don't have any clothes."
Dagger " you can have a pair of my pants and here use Dolly shirt. We go shopping after."

I smile at him. Me" thank you" I walk out and follow them.i follow them in tell we got to the shower place.they left me so I could get ready.

I take off my arm so the water dose not ruin it. I lost my Left arm. I turn the water on. The water hits me it was ice cold. But the water quickly turn warm. The  hot water hits me. I love hot shower. I don't know why but they all feel so good.

Once I was done I put on the clothes that they gave me to. I walk out of the shower place to see Dagger and Doll. So I walk over to them.

Dagger " ask Mr for money so you can get you some clothes."
Me" are you sure he will give me some."
Dagger " yes it part of taking care of you. And my I add you came here with nothing."
Me " okay"
So we walk over to Mr place. I walk in with out them.

Mr " I need to go over rules with you"
Me" yes"
Mr " we don't Drink or smoke and we have Bed time at at 8:30 in less  I was so. If I do Bedtimes at 12:10. Any question?''
Me " I need some money for clothes."

He gives me some money and walks me out.
Me" my name is cyborg now"

Dagger " will cyborg did he give you money?"
Me" yes a 100."
Dagger " good"

So Dagger,Doll or Dolly and me walk out of the camp. Once we got in to the town there where a lot of signs saying no freaks allowed here. And a lot of poster saying don't feed the freaks.

People are so mean to day. People that are different are not welcome. It's hard to find a place where we are welcome. We finally found a place Thant said freaks are welcome. So we walk in.

The man smiles at us and say " welcome." We smile back at him then stared to look at clothes.

I took around it did not see much I liked in tell we hit the anime part. I love anime I think it is really good. So I got some anime shirts. The best part they where on sale.

I got a black Butler shirt, my hero academia shirt, Tokyo ghoul shirt, seven deadly sins shirt, and a Diabolik lovers.

The shirt where 15.00 and buy one get one a dollar. I think I hit up a pretty good sale if you ask me. I was so happy I found some anime things. The hole time Dagger gave me a wired look then smiles. I beat he did not expect me to nerd out on him. We payed for our things and walk out.

Then my worse fear happen. No I thought I would never see them again. I stumble back in to Dagger. My breathing got heavy. My chest started to hurt.

Jame " well......well..... look and what I found."
Me" leave me alone"
Jame" I found the freak show."
Then he laughs.
Dagger " who are calling freaks."
Jame" is it obvious"

James try to swing at cyborg. His hit was blocked by Dolly. James swing again and Dolly nose starts to bleed. But Dolly dose not move.

Jame " what in the hell is wrong with him."
Dagger " he can fell pain"
Jame " that's impossible"
Dagger " it is possible. And if you don't leave cyborg alone I swear I want to see what your intentions look like. So back the fuck off if you don't want me to see what it looks like."

Jame got so scared that he just ran off. The hole time cyborg was scared and surprised.

Dagger " we look after our own."