The Protective Person

Jennie sat in class copying down the notes on the board so she won't get distracted by Jungkook, who happens to be in the same class as her. the teacher seated him within the same vertical row as her but all the way near the windows.

"alright now take the square root of 144 and then subtract that from both sides to find x by itself, therefore you should get x=12" Ms.Park explained before looking back at the students.

'focus focus focus' Jennie thought as she shook her head and went back to solving the problems in front of her

Ms.Park notice Jennie looking at Jungkook and became interested in why she did so. however, she continue teaching the lesson until the class was over.

Jungkook on the other hand was in deep thoughts of wanting to change to the other twelve-grade classroom. he didn't like the thought of being in the same room as Jennie.

-----

It was gym time and everyone changed their school uniform into gym uniforms. blue was for boys and pink was for girls.

Jennie forgot to pack her gym clothes so she got to sit out for the time remaining, meaning she was supposed to clean the gym laboratory until gym classes were over.

"Jennie, there are some new delivery supplies in the principal office, can you also please go grab them and put them in the laboratory?" the gym teacher asked in favor of Jennie, who wanted to keep her busy.

"yes I can!" she said as she grabs the key from him and head upstairs to the principal's office.

on the way there, she thought about Jungkook suddenly appearing in school again. however, she was more interested in wanting to know about his absent time rather than his returns.

it wasn't long until she started to walk slower as she was in deeper thoughts. not realizing that she had already passed the principal office, her shoes hit the end of the wall of the hall as she was startled.

she looked around in embarrassment before skipping back to the front of the principal's door. coming from inside a familiar voice was heard.

"can I switch to the other twelfth-grade class?" Jungkook asked without hesitating.

"why? the other classroom is full that's why you were put into this twelfth-grade room" principal Kim explained.

"I don't like the teacher, she can't teach" he replied hastily, wanting to change it in every way possible.

his statement made the principal sigh in concern, as he pulled up Ms.Park's teaching record onto his flat-screen computer.

"are you sure? because Ms.Park has never had a teaching strike before.." Principal Kim stated as he scan her records till the end.

Jennie stood outside when the atmosphere suddenly becomes quiet within the room.

"hi, I'm here to grab the gym supplies" Jennie came in with a knock, interfering with them both.

Jungkook grabbed his backpack from the floor by the strap and swing it over onto his shoulder. leaving without a proper ending, he walks out, passing Jennie by the shoulder.

him walking out makes the principal feel that he was harshly treated by him without any good reasons.

"the supplies are on the left corner on the cart" principal Kim pointed as he return back to working with the stack of papers on his desk.

Jennie nodded before grabbing it by the handle and pushing the cart out. she didn't think it'll be this heavy. with so many things on top of the high waist cart, she couldn't see what was in front of her.