Accidental Lip Touch

"Jennie! come here!" Ms.Park excitingly shouted as Jennie entered the library. the students whisper among one another. it wasn't something new. and as always, she was already feeling nervous about the tutoring sessions.

Ms.Park told the students to go back to doing their assignments while she stood up to go greet Jennie at the door. she took her into the library where it was full of scholars books shelf and wide open desk areas for students to come to do their homework.

"sorry, I ran a bit late" Jennie apologize as she scanned the room for Jungkook, the person that she was going to tutor. no particular head seems to be his.

"no, it's fine!" the teacher scanned the room with Jennie as she realize she was also looking for Jungkook as well.

"I didn't see him at all, maybe he dipped" Ms.Park whispered close to Jennie's ear. she listen well and awkwardly smile at her.

"I'll go find him then, maybe he is still around the school" Jennie assured her as she bow and left to go find him. where could have he gone to?

------

looked everywhere to find him, she came to the last open spot of the school; the soccer field. looking from afar, she notices someone running around kicking a soccer ball back and forth.

she jogged her whole stigma there. panting, she put her hands on both of her knees and catch her breath when she arrived at the spot.

"hey, watch out!" Jungkook yelled as he accidentally kicked the ball, harshly, and it went the way Jennie was resting herself.

as soon as Jennie was able to look, the ball picked her off of the ground and she fell backward, spraining her ankle.

"are you alright? sorry--" Jungkook jogged his way to her, only to notice it was Jennie.

Jennie groaned in terms of the hard smash on her back. she squeezes her eyes in with the heat, containing in, that was building from the back of her until his hand reached over.

"Can you get up?" he added with a helping hand after the disappointment of her finding him. she reached out to his manly hand, pulling her up from the dirty ground that was full of dead brownish grass.

as soon as she put weight on her feet, her ankle give up on her and forced her down. he quickly grab onto her back as she fell onto him. both of them sandwiched onto the dirty ground.

forgetting to avoid his face, her lips crash on top of his while his thin lips catch onto the bottom of hers. their eyes shot wider open when their lips crashes hard against one another, almost flattened it.

electricity rose to the tip of their soft lips and came out from their cheeks as pink colored. their stomach twist and turned in love shock, tasting the sweetness of each other's lips.

"Jennie!" her mother yelled in surprise from the end of the soccer field. they snapped back into realization as Jennie got off of him.

both looked at each other at different times within the seconds they sat up from one another. he immediately blushed and looked away as the sensation of her lips was still on him.

"I-" she hesitated. "that was--"

"--an accident" Jungkook completed the sentence that she didn't wish it ended that way.

a minute later, her mother reached them and help Jennie up while the driver helped Jungkook and held tight onto his arm.

her mother gave Jungkook a quick scan and fully recognize who he was. she went into a different level of surprise. just immediately, Jungkook turned away and pretend to swift his cheek, with the back of his hand, as if he didn't want her mother to notice him.