Fireflies Love

"I can't believe we have to do this" Junmyeon walked beside Jungkook while Jennie and Joohyun used the same pace from behind them. each of them held onto their own flashlights and empty glass jar as they walked down a trail of the small paths that takes them to the other side of the camping forest. 

Jungkook constantly swipes his hand in front of his face so the bugs won't get the chance to land onto his sensitive skin. he hates flies and eventually doesn't have the best memories with them. every time he a bug get onto him, he would act on natural extinct and shame himself. this time, he tried not to get any for the eyes of Junmyeon.

"what do you mean? I can't wait to see the fireflies!" Jennie mumbled from the back and suddenly everyone heard it loudly. Jungkook innocently smiled on her cute behalves, trying to hide the sly grin that beam wider as he continue lighting the way. 

Junmyeon chuckles before swinging back to Jennie with his white teeth showing, "I meant it in a good way.." he back himself out of the frustration earlier. It wasn't until Joohyun flashed the light into her face for him to go back and help look out for the direction of the pathway. 

soon after a couple of minutes of walking through the forest, they came upon a hill of the open sky. when they stop on top of the hill they could smell fresh raw raspberry that puts their stomach to hunger. the green grass lays low as the moonlight reflects upon the top of their head, "wow, so beautiful!" Junmyeon eyes twinkle upon the star from above.

he kept his eyes high above that he pointed out to the biggest star to show them. Joohyun on the other side looked up towards the shining sky, scooting in closer to aim at his pointing fingers. he quickly dropped his pinky finger as it hit Joohyun's index finger. 

both of them looked down in the sudden touch and then meet gazes in unison. they let their eyes speak through the perfect height differences. how he missed seeing her this close-up. her symmetrical face heavenly reflects onto his dark eyes pupils that for a moment she could still see the same guy she dated a year ago. 

"sorry" he turned away but was caught off guard with a gentle hand grip from her, "why did you leave without telling me anything?" she asked, not caring what Jennie and Jungkook would think even if they heard her.

"I left a letter, did you not see?" he furrowed his brows in return for her head shook, "you left me a letter?" she asked. at that moment he jumped to the conclusion of his mother betraying his last promise to her. he knew his mother wasn't so fond of Joohyun, that was why he left her just so she could no longer hater on the girl he love. 

he give her a grin, "let's not talk about this and try to catch some fireflies tonight" he expressed and left her blanking again. he approached Jennie from the back and messed up her hair, "what are you looking at?" he asked as Jungkook cleared his throat loud enough.

"look!" Jennie excitingly expressed as she pointed towards the tiny little lights that comes to them in slow motion. they were still at the top of the hill where they could reach and catch the fireflies. Junmyeon's mouth hangs open in witnessing the beautiful trail of fireflies coming towards them.

 Junmyeon's mouth hangs open in witnessing the beautiful trail of fireflies coming towards them