Shared Pictures

"mom, what are you doing?" Jungkook asked as he tours into the living room where his mother held out a photo book and was looking at it.

she didn't give out an answer yet was obviously showing him what she was doing, looking at photos. 

just then, she remembered what she saw yesterday when rushing out of the shop from talking with Hyejoo. she saw Jungkook holding the wrist of a girl.

"why did you come home late last night? did you go to a friend's house?" she asked Jungkook as he pretends to overhear it.

she flipped through the page and then stops to ask some more questions.

"you have a girlfriend don't you?" she said teasing him out of the random blue.

"n-no." he hesitated as Jennie pops up in his head. 

"lies, I saw---"

the doorbell ringed twice. it was still early in the morning as they both looked onto one another to see if they have invited any guests. 

"I didn't invite anyone" she quickly defend herself as Jungkook stand up to go see who it was. 

he skipped down the stairs and into the front yard where the front door was. unlocking the door before looking at who was there, he open it without hesitating.

"wh-what are you doing here?" he widen his eyes as he saw Jennie standing there, gluing her thankful eyes right back at him.

"I came to give you back your umbrella..thank you for yester--"

"come here," he said as he step out of the door, closing it carefully behind him and grabbing onto her upper arm which he did it so harshly that it made her flinch.

the umbrella drops as he pulled her out from the entrances and into the streets. he notice the weakness in her body but didn't bother to ask.

"how did you know--" he asked rather quietly as he didn't want his mother to come out and see her.

"I got it from .. umm... your friends"  

"who?"

Jennie looked away as she was just lying the whole time, she actually has stalked him home ever since they were in middle school and was somewhat skeptical about him still living here. she was surprised that he was still living here.

he stares at her, who was hesitating. without a minute, the door opens and from inside stood his mother who was curious about what was taking him so long to see who the guest was.

"who came--?" she asked.

both Jungkook and Jennie quickly turned towards the door from their standing position. his gazes at Jennie as she thought looked familiar from the girl yesterday that was with him and immediately ask.

"oh hello, are you... perhaps the one from yesterday with Jungkook?

'yesterday?' Jennie thought as she smile and bow, remembering that she encounters Jungkook yesterday. however, Jennie thought her voice sounded familiar to her, she feel like she have heard it somewhere already.

"hello, I'm Jennie..--" she turned at Jungkook, who strictly shook his head no for finishing her introduction but she smiled through her white lips as yes.

"i'm Jungkook's friend" Jennie finished as she bow once more before standing up from the lightheaded she have from yesterday. Jungkook was now freaking out that his mother might now tease him forever.