Revealing the Truth

"thank you for the meal," Jennie said smiling as she finish drinking the last spoonful of soup. with the attention of Jungkook, he looked at her full expression and immediately smile. 

"of course, no problem dear.." his mother answered, putting her bowl of rice down.

"sorry but..what should I address you..?" Jennie asked his mother and she smiled prettily at her for knowing such respect.

"you can call me auntie Chanhee" she replied as Jungkook look from side to side to see their conversation going.

'Chanhee?' she remembers hearing this name somewhere. "I'll call you that then, auntie Chanhee" she smiled in reply.

"so how do you and Jungkook know each other?" she asked and Jungkook suddenly look at Jennie, almost choking on his chicken.

"we're friends" Jennie started noticing his startle. keeping her eyes off of him, his mother knew that wasn't just it.

"ah really? he never tells me about his friends" she said, teasing Jennie a bit as well as him.

"I'm full, I'll send her off mom!" he exclaimed, cutting into their conversation that he didn't want them to continue, as he grab onto her arm and walk her out of the house into the front door. his mother skipped behind but then stops since she wanted to give him time to send her off. she knew he was angry with her.

------

"don't come here again" he warned her but she raised her beautiful even brows towards him by rejecting so.

"I'll come here tomorrow, the day after, and every day," Jennie said as she noisily push him here and there on his arm. 

"I won't let you in if you come back," he said with a serious face although he was somewhat happy about her wanting to come again. him saying this made her smile fade away.

"lies, you'll let me in ... because you're you," she said stepping in front of him and glaring at him until he reply.

"no, because I am me and you are you... I won't let you in" he stated out lies, knowing deeply that no matter what door she is behind if she knocks, he will open it without hesitating a bit.

she look him in the eyes as he blocks his true emotions from her. she tried hard to find the lies but his eyes was full of darkness that stop her from doing so. maybe he might them, was the only thing that came to her mind while staying so close up to the taller Jungkook.

"Jennie" she turned towards where the voice was coming from. across from them stood her mother who was there for a while now. she was furious about what she just have witnessed.

"mom.." Jennie said as she was surprised to see her there. her mother looked for any passing cars before coming over to pull Jennie away from him.

"what did you do to her!?" she exclaimed loud enough for it to echo out into the streets.

"mom, I just came to give him his umbrella"

"how did you get his umbrella!" she yelled at Jennie. the front door opens and out came Jungkook's mom. she looks at Jennie and her mother dumbfounded. she came out, in worry, because of the loud screaming of Hyejoo.

Jungkook stayed quiet as he was in trouble, he wanted to yell back but not in front of Jennie, he wanted to apologize but not in front of his mother. 

"what are you doing here Hyejoo?" Chanhee asked as she came standing next to Jungkook.

"auntie Chanhee, you know my mother?" Jennie asked out of curiosity with the name-calling of her mother.