Next To Me

everyone stood in line starting from the gate to the middle of the soccer field. it was Saturday and the school was closed but yet they were supposed to be there to wait for the bus to pick them up for the camping leadership trip. some of the students played hand games while some had conversations about what they planned to do on the trip. 

Ms.Park and Mr.Wang stood side by side as he keep looking over the shoulder to her where she tells them the schedule for the week trip. soon enough they both found the students to be in silence and whispering when a black small car pulled on the curb, coming out Junmyeon who help carry Jennie's bag along with his. 

"be careful!" Ms.Park warned them to watch for the curb so they don't trip back. Jennie followed behind Junmyeon and hit her head as to wondering why he paused without telling her. 

she covered her forehead in rushed pain, "why did you stop?" she asked him before following his glare towards the student mumbling one another there. she hid behind him again before closing the car door. 

"what's the matter with you all?" Junmyeon asked out loud as the car behind them left. Jennie stood in deep silence until Junmyeon put the bags onto the curb and grabbed her by the forearm before putting his whole arm onto her shoulder, "don't tell me you guys are scared of her?" he pointed to Jennie before glaring back to meet eyes with Joohyun.

as soon as he was into the stare, Joohyun turned away with crossed her arms and ignored them. she obviously didn't want to care for what he had to do anymore. 

Junmyeon got a little soft as he scanned the crowd of almost the same height of students, "someone as pretty as her, isn't worth your mumbling." he flashes Jennie blind with a glare of a comfortable smile before turning back to the crowd, " the school told us to be respectful of one another, and you called this respectful? how pathetic!

'look, why is he touching her disgusting self? she's so bold having a transfer student to stand up for her? isn't she known as an attention seeker?' the girls still mumbles among one another.

"the attention seeker is you guys-" a voice said from behind a tree that was set next to the school gate. Jungkook took off his headphones as he get his back off the crusty tree trunk and approach the three girls that were mumbling annoying stuff about Jennie. he was planning to ignore them but what they said made him unable to control his irritation. 

"the one who always put makeup as clowns to school is you and your other friends, I wonder if this is a circus?" Jungkook confronted the girls with a smirk as they boil some screams out of their lungs. he notice the girl in the middle being the same one from before that tried to dump her milk onto Jennie. 

Mr.Wang budges into the screams, "students please, no trouble throughout this trip, or else Ms.Park and I will never plan trips again. please watch your language and be responsible for your actions." he waved his clipboard into the air as the student all stood in silence. 

Junmyeon smiled at Jennie from the view of Jungkook making fun of the girls. Jennie was busy watching them until he pats her by the upper back, "let's stand there for the bus" he pointed for her to go before he follows. she nodded and went to stand in front of all the students who were chit-chatting about her. her back faced them and she felt so bad for the girls that got called out by Jungkook. 

Jennie looked back in a peek of sneaking her eyes upon Jungkook, who was putting his earphone in. her mood was ruined, not feeling the excitement anymore but what was she expecting when she's no fit for the group of students there. and he honestly didn't have to do that, she thought before Junmyeon came to stand next to her and blocked the view so that she could ignore the students.