Please Save Her

"okay kids, gather around! today we will go on a hike to the tallest mountains, up there you will see the whole view and your mission today is to capture the most beautiful view with the camera that theme and Ms.Park is going to provide you" Mr.Wang said as they passed out the camera to each all the girls.

"urm, Mr.Wang I think you guys forgot about us," one of the students said as the boys glare at the girls who have all the cameras.

"the reason why we are here is that we want you to seek comfort and leadership in one another, not just your friends." Ms.Park announced as she stood next to Mr.Wang, signaling him to introduce the decision.

"the girls will go choose one of the guys as a partner for them. when you get into partners, here's the rule: 1) you can only take one snap of the view you wish to capture hence there's only one print. 2) both must agree to snap the same view 3) get back to the camp before 11 pm." Mr.Wang informed the twelve graders as they all nodded in understanding.

"girls, please choose tour partner!" Ms.Park set the drill as the girls mumble across one another, making the boy shy in terms of cute girly pair of eyes lurking for the best partner.

"who are you picking?" Joohyun nudged Jennie on the forearm as she step back into reality. "I'm not sure.." Jennie responded but found herself alone when Joohyun approached the boys.

"I choose you!" Joohyun throws the camera at Junmyeon, who eventually catches it with stress. he whined, "can't you pick someone else? I want to be with Jennie!"

a hit on the arm was sent from Joohyun as she chuckles to conceal her fallen hurt, "ya! I like you.. as a partner!" she exclaimed taking him by surprise. "so what?" he provoked her but instead got a smile back, signaling him to follow. Junmyeon glared over to Jungkook, "you better take care of her if she chooses you"

Jungkook stood there for long minutes as all the boys were taken. he could hear many girls whispering among one another that he was just as bad as Jennie. and that he called girls clowns. his hand found its pocket as if he cares when his eyes stare directly into one single girl who stay unmoved.

"Jennie? You have no options left since you didn't choose when there's a lot of them" Mr.Wang reminded her as she tightly held onto her camera.

she was so nervous. why is it that she's always nervous when it comes to him? she bit her lower lip from trembling and shook everything off her shoulder. that's right the feelings were mutual, he even confessed on that fireflies night so there's nothing to be ashamed of.

his inner excitement screams out his ear and made them bright red. he bites his lip to control his grin from appearing while she walks over in forever slow motions. he wanted to see this view forever, he wanted her to choose him forever, somehow he was becoming greedy with letting her off to other guys.

when she end up in front of him, she had to look up because of the small height differences but she didn't mind because it was a reason for her to totally like him for six years now. "you don't have to be my partner-"

"I want to." he cut her off in such a quick-witted way, letting himself reveal the smile that he tried to keep in, making her blush out pink shyness.

"alright guys! any trails up the mountain will work. In terms of emergency, we will be carrying first aid kit but we both will not go along with you guys hence it's a partner mission!" Ms.Park announced with Mr.Wang blowing a whistle as the students race each other up the easiest trails.