Did You Miss Me?

she hid her smile through the step on the puddle of the rain as they both skip into a nearby park and under a beautiful picnic shelter. on the side of the shelter was a beautiful green pond with pink water lilies. 

the water lay flat as raindrops added water drops into it. on the side of the shelter was a wooden bench that people can sit on.

Jungkook took off his black sweater and put it over a carelessly Jennie who was busy shaking the rain off of her umbrella. 

the sweater surprised her as she place the umbrella on the side of the bench before sitting down with Jungkook.

"what is this?" Jungkook asked as he looked through the stuff that she bought. 

in confusion, he took out a pack of pads and some chocolate. Jennie snatched it away from him in embarrassment. she has run out of it so she came out to buy it but didn't know she was going to run into him.

in confusion still, he throws in a random smile, which she hasn't discovered before.

"what? something on my face?" she asked, touching her cheeks.

"no" he said, grabbing her hand and placing it onto his. she follows the hand with her eyes. 

she definitely knew he wasn't being himself, he isn't like this, not at all. without any good reason to be happy for him changing, she looked away into the pond, leaving her hand on his.

"we are..."

Jennie glared back at her side at him, wanting him to stop reminding her that they were siblings and that they were not going to make it out of the long grudges he have against her mother. she didn't want to be a reason for him to step on to get to her mother. 

".. not-" he got put off when another man's voice was heard from outside the shelter, yelling her name in panting. keeping his eyes for the hope of her to stay, Jungkook noticed Jennie looking at the man who was in her class earlier.

"Junmyeon, what are you doing here? come inside so you won't get wet" Jennie said as she stood up, with Jungkook's sweater falling off, to pull him inside the shelter with them. "your mother needs you so I'm here to fetch you!" he exclaimed before fading his wide cheeky smile off when he came upon Jungkook standing there, "oh- you're in the other twelfth-grade classroom right?" he asked, pointing to him as Jungkook ignored him.

Jennie flashes Junmyeon a smile, along with a curious brow raised, when she noticed his ignorance, "my mother? how do you know my mother?" she asked and he was really excited to tell her but yet didn't because he wants to properly introduce himself where everyone is. "how did you know I was here?" she also added out of surprise. 

"that's right-" he pulled out his phone and turned it on before showing her the blue blinking screen that shine brightly onto her eyes, "taa-daa! it's a tracking app that your mother told me to use," he exclaimed greatly before he lowers his height down onto her and whispers onto her side, "I also got your phone number but don't worry I won't called you unless you say so" the whispers tickle her ears as she snickers away and inches from him. 

his attitude and closeness of his acting bothered Jungkook but he stood there watching how Jennie reacts rather than how he pursued her. he just wanted to get a moment with Jennie and tell her the words that he wished to say but with this man here, it was too useless.

"come with me-" Junmyeon's hand slip gently onto her thin wrist and pulled her behind to follow him. 

"what are you doing?" Jungkook snatched Jennie by her other wrist, not planning to let go until he was done talking to her. she was startled by both of their pull as Junmyeon wasn't planning to let go either.