Give Him Chances

"what's wrong?" Jennie asked Junmyeon as they were picked up from school and sitting in the car, heading home together. she notice his silence and it was quite clear that something was up with him. "hey let's go on the camping trip together, it'll be fun!" she brought her cheek up and hide her eyes but yet he didn't react to her at all.

"I guess I'll just go on my own then, without a friend," Jennie said as she feel the thickness of her skirt while looking out to the other side of the car. she felt so embarrassed for trying to make him better because she obviously doesn't like this side of him.

he gives her a small glance for trying and proceeding to put his head right onto her shoulder. as she went into surprise, he rested on her, assuring that he just needed some comfort for now. "are you sick? why are you so quiet?" Jennie asked not wanting to worry that she didn't take care of him when he was under her roof. she honestly doesn't want her mother to nag at her for not taking care of him as well.

he took his large hand and pulled her hand off of his forehead, "I'm fine, it's just that I need some comfort for now.."

"why?" she puts her nose into his problem. he then left his heavy head off of her shoulder.

"nothing, are you going to the trip?" he asked her and she titled her head, "come on, tell me why you're acting like this" she look him up and down before he raffle her hair into a nest, "it's nothing loser, stop asking and worry about yourself" and just with that, she quit asking for a favor of him, although she knew something was up with him and that girl name Bae Joohyun.

-----

"Good morning students, today will be a free day since all of the twelfth graders have turned in all the field trip slips! no homework is given for the next four days because of the camping trip!" Mr. Wang announced as all students shoot up in happiness.

"can we go home then since it's a free day?" a student asked from behind while a bunch of boys laughed shamelessly even Junmyeon.

"good question, but no! you cannot go home, but you can go homerun in the field?!" the girl giggles in terms of the lame jokes.

"alright alright, go and have fun, there are activities everywhere, me and Ms. Park have set up a few outdoor and indoor activities so use them well!" Mr. Wang said as some people started packing their stuff.

"you not going?" Junmyeon asked Jennie as she shook her head no. she wanted to but it's probably best if she just stay put and finish her other homework.

"then I'll be in the field, take care! I'll see you after school!" he patted the top of her head with a wide grin and went. soon, the classroom became silent empty. Mr. Wang have gone to help guide the students and all the students were probably running around with one another already.

with curiosity, she put her pencil down and climbed onto a desk just to peek out to the field where the student's laugh grows. it looked so fun. she begin missing her middle school friends, remembering the time when everybody was willing to talk to her and invite her to do stuff with them. but not she barely gets an invitation to even go along with them.

"I knew you'll still be here"

afraid that it was the teacher, she got right now but when she landed onto her cute and white sneaker, she only saw a guy who have her one backpack strap on and had his short sleeves of uniform shirt rolled up even shorter, showing his biceps. "you're in trouble for looking at the window of people having fun, don't do that." he told her while she back off and make her back touch the wall.