I Want to See You

"sorry ma'am we really didn't see this coming- it was because we-"

"you didn't see this? you both are the teacher and you were supposed to care for my child as much as possible!" Ms. Kim raged at Mr.Wang and Ms.Park as Junmyeon stood behind her with his head low taking the blame as well. "where is that kid that caused my child to be in this state!" she demand an answer.

"aunty Kim, I think you should calm down, Jennie is still in the emergency room so please don't make it any hard for her." Junmyeon carelessly held onto her arm and rubbed her back in comfort. Ms.Kim sniffed in anxiety, looking at the two teachers who continuously bows in terms of apologies.

"it was me... I caused her to be like that," Jungkook lonely stood in the middle of the hallway that lead to them. he glared in confidence rather than fear as she give bloodshot gazes at him, recognizing his face. Junmyeon give a glance at him and rolled his eyes. he did not and was not ready to know what Ms.Kim was going to do to him and it worried Junmyeon.

she smirked, walking towards him as both the teachers stuck onto her richest back and beg her to give Jungkook some considerations, "you- this is beyond too much for my daughter! what else are you going to do to her!"

those words flew onto his face as it burns his cheeks out only to realize it was a mad and messy slap. "I'm sorry" Jungkook bowed after the first one before raising up to another slap. "s-sorry" he responded with his bruised cheeks twerking in pain.

"enough- aunty Kim, why are you making this hard on Jennie? she's not even out of the ER yet, please stop." Junmyeon took a hold of the woman's wrist that was halfway in the air, tempting for another wake-up slap on the poor boy with busted lips. 

"I'm truly sorry for what I did" Jungkook bowed once again as Junmyeon turned more fierce, having heard enough of his stupid apologies. he was mad that Jungkook made himself look this low in front of Jennie's mother.

but listening to Junmyeon, Ms.Kim clicked her heels back to the row seat in unfinished problems and sat near the ER that still had its red emergency lights on.

Junmyeon glared at the foolish guy with a smirk forming on his very own lip, "you're really something, no wonder Jennie liked such guy." he said, seeing a reflection of himself on Jungkook. Junmyeon remembered how cunning he used to be and anything written on Jungkook's face was everything written once on his.

"did they say anything?" Jungkook asked Junmyeon while wiping the corner of his lips out of numbness. Junmyeon shooked his head, "nothing, by the way- you shouldn't have taken the blame. you know Jennie will just be more upset about it if you did such things."

"it was me who took her there, I should have never stopped and continued going." he gazes onto the furrowing eyes of Junmyeon, "I'll take anything- as long as she is back to being fine."

"tsk, Jungkook- you should know Jennie by now.. she would do anything to protect you from her mother's blame. so think again and ask yourself if you really will be able to take on anything.. even if that means breaking her protective fences down." Junmyeon's hands climbed onto the shoulder of Jungkook and patted it harshly before he leaves him to go sit beside Ms.Kim.

Jungkook sighed with a follow of Junmyeon and sat at the very ended seat of the row. he hunches down so his elbow touches his knee cap as he digs his face into his wide and shaking hands of his. the words of Junmyeon ran nonstop across his mind as he closed his eyes in the hope to hear anything about Jennie's condition.