She Did It

on a fall Thursday, Jungkook woke up to the sound of his alarm that he have already snoozed for the third time. after twirling, twisting, turning, and yawning for some long minutes, he sat upon from his comfortable bed. the morning was always hard for him so he hate it.

looking around in reaction to the morning sunlight that hits his window down to his bed, he notices a brand new day for school, something that he also hates.

scratching and fumbling his front hair in places, he grabs his phone and turns it on to see the time. as doing so, his eyes shoot open, he was already late for school and class had already started.

in response she rushed out of bed. he sloppily brushes his teeth as well as put his school uniform on, in one go. after he was done, he grabbed his backpack and jogged downstairs tripping over his laundry clothes and to where his mother was making breakfast.

"breakfast's ready!" his mother yelled from the kitchen, seeing how busy he was of zipping his silver pant's zipped up.

"mom, why didn't you wake me up?" Jungkook snapped as he put his sneaker on.

"I thought you have school at 9 am?

"no, class has already started at 7:25 am mom" he replied harshly but remembered that it was his fault for missing the first alarm snooze.

"well - hurry then!" his mother said opening up the front door for him to dash out.

after putting his sneaker on, he ran into the living room, as always. despite the fact that he was already late, he didn't want to forget about greeting his father since it was an everyday routine for him.

bowing once to the picture frame of his father, he said his good mornings and goodbyes. his mother stood from afar as she kindly watch him pay his respect. she loved him so much, that he started to resemble her husband.

although he was hurt over the fact that his father was now gone, he never showed it to anyone, not even his mother. he was the only kid for them and he was trying his best to be independent. by that, only his mother would stop worrying and doing stuff for him.

"bye mom, I'll come home late today!" he said as he jogged past the door and out, skipping faster.

his mom smiled in relief at how mature he have became. as much as she loves him, the only thing that she was not proud of was the mindset that he have on his studies.

she wanted him to do well on his studies and go overseas but he was someone who wouldn't even read a title off of a book.

looking at his back that turned into a small dot, she smiled in worried, knowing that he was still holding grudges against the things that have happened to the family. she has already gone into trying to make him leave the bad things behind but he just wouldn't do that.

------

"Jennie the tutoring session is today after school, I'll see you in the library!" Ms.Park mentioned out loud as she feel all the student's eyes on her. 

it was soon until the classroom door was knocked open and Jungkook appear in between it. the whole class took their eyes away from Jennie as soon as they saw his presence.

"what are you doing?" Jungkook asked as he walked to his desk, looking at the back of everyone's head, especially at one of the students that were at his desk.

"I've changed your seat" Ms.Park eyed him out as he was about to kick the student in his desk out. 

"why?" he rolled his eyes at her.