You Still Like Me

"why are you here alone- here," Junmyeon said as he placed a cooled coffee can onto the side of the small round table that was located next to Jennie. she was outside on the patio while his parents and her mother catch up on their life. he sat on the small couch swing of where she was sitting, gently rocking back and forth until he came.

he opened up his own can and took a big gulp of it, "it's nice here! it's been a while since I have last seen Seoul, how is it for you here?" he turned to catch her looking at him.

she laid her eyes on the tree that was supposed to be a plum tree but yet it has never grown, she smiled thinking of the lovely things within Seoul, "It's home to me, I feel at ease walking to small restaurants with my mom."

he throws a cheeky grin on, "you seem to be close with your mother, don't you have any friends other than him?" relating to Jungkook.

she raised her brows, "you know him?" she asked while he nodded, "yes, everyone knows what he did to you. I remember seeing him twice before my parents took me aboard, I could still remember his malicious eyes.." he responded as she looked away again.

"I can understand why he was acting such to me. Although he was always a mysterious guy, I don't know why I always seem to always be fond of him that way." she glared up to the shinning sky of the bright moon that stood beautiful in her eyes.

he follows along with her stares and smirks, "isn't it doleful that we could meet so many people in our eyes but yet only one stood out in our heart?"

the words grabbed onto Jennie's emotion and she couldn't help but put her eyes onto him again, finally, he wasn't being flirtatious or playful with her. she took in how much he had changed with just this one question of his, it makes her wonder if he was also going through the same thing as her.

"don't stare at me too long, you'll change your heart if you look long enough," he said in tease as she quickly lost her sight on his sharp yet slim side profile that took of a prince charming.

-----

Jennie sat in class as Mr. Wang gives out the same lecture as Ms. Park. she was placed next to Junmyeon, an ace transfer student who only took a week to climb up to the top five of all the twelfth graders. although he wasn't listening or taking notes within the lecture, he was able to get perfect scores on his exams. it was pretty understandable that he took his skills from studying abroad and applied them to the subject in Seoul.

"Jennie and Junmyeon, stay after, I want to talk to you guys as for the rest, make sure your homework is finished by tomorrow and sign the field trip slips for the leadership camping trip, I expect all of you to go since you will learn a lot on it!" he announced, closing his textbook as the bell ringed right behind his finished class for today.

"yah, aren't you going to tutor session? let's go together!" Junmyeon excitement brought a smile up to her face as they weren't aware of Mr. Wang standing there, waiting for them to finish packing.

"Jennie,-" Mr. Wang asked as he brought his eyes onto her while she got up to listen, "Ms. Park still wants you to attend the tutor session for your assigned student, don't miss it!" he announced as she nodded, "yes, I understand," she thought before Jungkook came into her mind.

"Junmyeon-" Mr. Wang continues as a yes quickly reply before he could continue, "I'm also recommending you to help Ms. Park so you better behave and do well on tutoring- you guys are dismissed" he waved at them as they bow greet their goodbyes and left the room.

Jennie took quick steps as she was afraid to be late again for the session. he quickly followed her by skipping until he tapped her shoulder for her to stop, "let's hold hands" he showed out his hand to her side thighs, she looked down, "why?" she knitted her brows.