Let's End It

after running all around for a place to hide, she ends up nowhere but to the place where Jungkook once took her there.

darkness covered up the bright pink sky as Jennie sat on top of the beautiful hill looking down at the city lights of each building.

"I didn't know this place would be this peaceful to even think about the negativity" she mumbled out to herself. 

she was still in deep ignorance of the information that have been unrevealed even though she knew it was somewhat true. the only thing that was still replaying in her mind was the memories that has Jungkook in them.

"I wished you wouldn't have blocked all of those things from hitting me until you passed out"

"wished you didn't drag me out of the rain and left me your umbrella"

"wished you never told me it was an accident when we kissed. just why... did you ever feel guilty for faking it?" she was talking out loud to herself as nobody was around her.

she sat with her knees to her chest and cross both of her arms on top of her knees just so she can rest her chin on them. her head started hurting as she did nothing but rub it with the palm of her hand until it lessen the tightness.

concerns raises after one another, making it hard to untangle what she really wants to hear and see from him. the cool breeze blows onto her once in a while and each time it did so, her skin becomes colder and colder along with her reason to stay.

"Jennie, what are you going to do?" she said to herself in anxious and furious, wanting to find the answer to the problems right away. while staring up at the full moon that shines its light into her eyes, she feels weak and sick to her inner core.

her mind hunted her, from thinking about 'his grudges that were held against her mom for so long,

to a father that had left her ever since first grade that was now called his father,

to her feelings that can't be revealed because of it,

to the heartbreaks that he could have endured growing up because of her mother,

to a mother who was now put in danger by the guy that she said she like.'

------

"hun, are you asleep?" Jungkook's mother came into his room as he pretends to sleep. his mother looked over at him, who have his back facing towards her and was halfway inside the blue blanket.

"get some sleep, you have school tomorrow" she gently said as she notice he was just faking his sleep, however, he faked it until he made it.

as soon as his mother closed the door, he open his eyes and slide under the cold thick bed sheets. nothing was on his mind, everything was now pitch black blurry to him. 

'why? why did dad leave them for us?' he thought as he tried hard to remember the last time her mother tells him about his father. 

the night and minutes seemed to run slow as he stayed up, trying to put every piece together. but whenever he gets closer and closer to getting the answer, he hesitates on moving forward and so at the end, he ended up with nothing but a knockout.

-----

she walked home after thinking it through. she has school tomorrow and that means, she really has to suck this thing up. 

there are only three weeks left and soon she would be walking across the stage to finish off high school and go into college. and maybe move out of Seoul for her sake.