3

We got the four huge orders into the back of Shawn's car and now we're back on our way to Rina's place.

"What are you thinking about? Staring into the distance" he says and I turned to look at him.

"Pretending I'm in a music video" I say and he laughed.

"Just kidding, I was thinking about what would happen if a bird flew into the car. Because there's so many on the sidewalk and so many flying around here. Also you have your windows all the way down, so one could fly in" I say before I took a deep breath.

"And if one were to fly in to the car, I would freak out and panic maybe even jump out the window myself. Also a bird being in your car would probably causing a huge car accident but it's just a thought" I rambled looking at him and he just stared at me.

"A lot goes on in that pretty little head of yours" he says and I laughed.

"I'm sorry I feel like I'm weirding you out" I say truthfully and he shook his head.

"You're not and I think your actually weirdly cute" he says and I blushed.

"You're so smooth with your compliments" I say and he laughs.

"Thank you" he smiled.
____

Shawn and I made it back to Rina's house, the car drive was nice because he was pretty cool to be honest and we spoke about few things.

Normally, I never open up that quickly with people because I'm extremely awkward in social situations but talking with Shawn seemed right.

Outside there were two huge tables set one for Rina's family and relatives, then one for friends. Loads of delicious food laid out across the table filling up the air with a beautiful aroma.

"Athena could you grab that jug of lemonade" Isla Rina's sister asked me and I nodded grabbing the jug of lemonade.

I carried it outside into the backyard and Rina motioned for me to take it to our table. I carried the jug over and placed it on the table.

"Shawn left a space for you next to him" Tony says and I thanked Shawn as I sat down in the chair next to him.

"I can't believe it's our last day with you all for a long time" Rina spoke up so the rest of the table could hear.

Everyone started talking about adult things and I was kind of lost. I literally was the youngest sitting at the table and I wasn't really affected by it because Rina and Tony was close by me so I was fine.

As I was eating Shawn's knee bumped mine making me look up at him. "Are you okay?" He asks quietly.

"I'm good, just thinking"

"What is going through your head right now? I'm pretty interested" he says with a smirk.

"Well, I was thinking about dreams. They're just your brain putting on movies so you don't get bored while you sleep. It sounds weird but it kinda makes sense" I say and he was just looking at me weirdly.

"Wow, I've never heard of that before but it does make sense" he say before he started laughing.

"You seriously are something" he chuckles and I grinned before we went back to eating our food.
________

S H A W N -

"She's fucking eighteen Tony!" I yelled at him and he just laughed.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me that she was eighteen and just let me carry on trying to make a move on her" I say to him.