16

It was now Saturday, Shawn and I didn't speak or see each other in almost a week. Which was good because it gave us some space but I also really did miss him.

Currently, I was sipping on a smoothie that I just brought and now I was headed back home. I spent most of the morning out at the mall grabbing a few things that I needed for a long time but didn't have enough money for yet.

I got back into my apartment block saying 'hello' to mailman and collecting my mail before going up to my apartment.

I nearly froze when I saw a figure sitting outside my door.

But it was Shawn.

I sighed and walked closer, he stood up once he saw me. "Athena" he whispered before wrapping his arms around me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask and he pulls away looking down at me.

"I came here to make it up to you, but I thought you were ignoring me I didn't know you were out and you weren't picking up my calls either" he says.

"Oh my phone died" I say and he nods before he bent down to pick up a bunch of flowers.

"These are for you because I am really sorry Athena and also for hurting your feelings" he says and I sighed looking at the beautiful yellow roses.

"Let's go inside" I say as I unlocked the door and we both walked in. I placed all of my things down and now my hands were free, Shawn handed the ïroses to me.

"Thank you for the roses" I say taking the roses and placing them on the table. Shawn took a seat on the couch in the living room and I sat down next to him.

"Athena I am really sorry I never meant to hurt your feelings or anything. I was stupid to lie to you and I know I shouldn't have done that. And I'm sorry for calling you childish when I was the one being childish. I shouldn't have lied" he says as he took my hand into his. His thumb stroking the back of my hand.

"I forgive you but promise me you will never lie again. I hate being lied to because people have always lied to me" I say and he nods.

"Pinky promise?" I say lifting up my pinky and he links his with mine.

"Promise" He says placing a kiss on our linked fingers.

"Now come here princess" he grins pulling me straight into his lap.

He wrapped his arms around me and placed a kiss on my lips. "I've been waiting to do that all week" he breathes and I giggled before I rested my head on his warm chest.

"I missed you" he says with his fingers stroking through my hair.

"I missed you too" I say and he kisses the top of my head.

"Let's watch some tv and then we can have some dinner" I say.

"Whatever you want to do princess" he says and I squealed before putting the tv on.
-

We has dinner and now we were baking some muffins which Shawn wanted to make with me.

"I went to see my mom last week" Shawn speaks up while I was mixing the batter.

"How was it?"

"It was good, and I told her about you" He says.

"And she wants to meet you. I told her I will take you soon" he says and my eyes widen.

"She wants to meet me?" I say and he nods.

"My family want to meet you, well if you want to meet them too" he says and I nodded eagerly.