21

"I told you not to but you didn't listen to me, now look at you" Shawn scolded me as I sniffled.

"It's not my fault your a baby and are scared of the rain" I say with a huff.

"Rain? It was a thunderstorm and only you are crazy for running outside in the rain" he says and I rolled my eyes.

"Look what it's done to you, you're sick now" he says and I sighed.

"Well are you going to take care of me or yell at me for playing in the rain" I scoffed.

"Of course I'm taking care of my silly baby" he says and my heart melted for a second.

"Now I'll have to be doctor this weekend" he says and I sighed.

"But my finals are coming up soon, my teachers have been talking about it all week" I say and he shook his head.

"We're getting you better this weekend and then on Monday you can start studying. No studying this weekend, were making sure you get better" he says and I nodded.

"My head hurts so bad, I just want to sleep" I groaned as my head rested on his shoulder.

"Let's get you to have a nap then I can get you some food" he says as he lifts me up and carried me to the couch. I laid on him and we both curled up together, I rested my head on his chest and fell straight to sleep with the warmth he was giving me.
____________

S H A W N -

Athena was fast asleep in my arms, she was sick so I of course had to come and look after her. Seeing her unwell makes me so sad because she's not her usual self. But my main priority is to make sure she gets better.

My fingers stroked through her hair while she snored quietly on my chest.

I admired her so much, she was beautiful, adorable and so full of life. It's hard to believe that I became infatuated with a girl like this. Something about her just made me attracted to her and she because she was so small and precious, I just wanted her all to myself to love and protect.

She made me so happy just with her existence, I missed having someone to hug and kiss, I missed playing around with someone. I was very lonely the last few years but when I laid my eyes on Athena I immediately knew that it was her.

"Shawn" I heard a little voice whisper and I looked down at her.

"Yes princess"

"I feel really hot but cold too" she sniffles and I looked at her pale face and little red nose.

"That's because you have a fever, let's take your huge sweatshirt off maybe it will cool you down" I say and she nodded sitting up.

She pulled her arms up and I lifted the huge pink sweatshirt off her. She stood up and took her pyjama bottoms off and tossed them to the floor. She was just in her underwear and bra right now, which was not really helping me but I couldn't do anything because she sick, but I pushed my thoughts aside.

"You're extremely hot, maybe you should rest in bed and I'll get you some soup or something" I say feeling her warm arms and forehead.

I carried her limp body to her bed and placed her on top of the pastel pink covers. I kissed the top of her head leaving her in the room before I went to order some soup, because I don't know how to make soup.

I ordered soup and some chicken nuggets for her, in the meantime I watched tv, ate some food and checked up on her but she was sound asleep. I felt so bad for her, I wish it was me instead. She has her finals coming up so soon and I want her to pass.

I took the soup and chicken nuggets into her room placing the tray on the side. Her face was mushed into the pillow and she was laying on her stomach, I brushed her hair out of her face. "Athena, wake up I have some food here for you" I say stroking her cheek.

She yawns and rubs her eye before looking up at me with her beautiful dark green eyes. "Hi" she whispered and I chuckled at her soft voice.

"Ready to eat to something?" I say and she nods sitting up.

I placed the tray next to her and she immediately reaches for the nugget. I laughed as she took a small bite out of the nugget. "You need to have some soup too" I say and she nods.

"I actually feel better after having a nap" she says.

"Well you have been sleeping for a good three hours" I say and her eyes widened.

"It only felt like twenty minutes" she laughed. 

While she ate some food, I looked around her room and a tiny piece of paper pinned to her little picture board thing. I stood up and looked at it, I opened the flap to see what was written.

And it was Be Happy.

"What's this for Athena?" I asked her and she looked at it for a few seconds.

"Oh I remember, I was like nine years old or something. And my teacher at school told us to write one thing we wanted to be when we grew up. So I wrote that, it was put into a little bowl and she picked them out one by one. Most people put princess, police officers and normal things.

When mine was pulled out she read it out and everyone laughed saying it wasn't something you can be, as a kid it really upset me when people laughed at me, my teacher didn't even say anything she found it amusing herself. But I didn't care anyway so I've kept the crumpled piece of paper ever since" she says and my heart dropped at the answer.

I went and sat down next to her as I pulled her into my arms and gave her a kiss. "I'm sick don't kiss me" she says covering her mouth.

"I don't care if you're sick I'm still going to kiss you" I say and I pulled her once again to kiss her.

"You deserve a lot more then you were given Athena, I couldn't even imagine myself in your shoes. I'm sorry but I promise to make you happy always and give you everything that you deserve" I say and she smiles at me.

"Thank you Shawn, for a lot you've already done for me" she says and I shook my head kissing her again.

She finished her food and she took a quick shower, while I changed out of my clothes and laid in her bed waiting for her. She wore my shirt which obviously looked great on her, and then she climbed into bed.

She wrapped her arms around me and swung her legs over me. I kissed the top of her head and then my hand ran up and down her back.

"Thank you for taking care of me Shawn, I appreciate it a lot. Night night" she says before nuzzling her face into my chest. Even though she slept a lot, her body was still tired.

"Night night princess" I says hugging her body so close to mine...
*
*
*
Q: is everyone ready to see the Met Gala outfits? I'm so excited!