28

Well today didn't go as planned, I found a small stray little puppy on my way back from work. I took it to the local pet shelter, who wouldn't take the puppy because they had no more space for more him.

So I had to take it home.

I don't know how I was going to explain this to Shawn, he's going to kill me when he gets back from work. I didn't have the heart to leave him just in the street.

So I brought him back and made him a little bed where I put him after I fed him. I'm sure he was sleepy and went to sleep in the blanket and pillow I left for him on the floor as I didn't have a proper dog bed.

"You're so adorable" I cooed at the puppy in my palms as I put him into his little temporary bed. He was so cute that I had to send Rina a picture, who also said that Shawn might kill me when he gets home.

I waited and before I knew it I heard the door and Shawn's heavy footsteps walking in through the door.

Butter him up into letting you keep the puppy. That was my plan that I had to stick to. I took a deep breath before I approached him.

"There's my handsome boyfriend that I love so much" I say as I went to give him a hug, he looked a bit skeptical but nonetheless kissed and cuddled me.

"I missed you so much big bear" I mumbled into his chest.

"I missed you baby bear" he whispered kissing the top of my head.

"How was your day? Must be tiring, let's take a nap" I said without even letting him speak as I grabbed his hand and dragged straight into my room.

"I love your face, gosh you have the most beautiful eyes in the world" I say as I looked into his beautiful hazel eyes.

He tried to speak but I pushed him down onto the bed after he took his shoes and jacket off. He was looking at me weirdly but I climbed on to of him. I leaned down and kissed his lips and he smiled before I broke away.

He raised his hand to my forehead. "What are you doing?" I asked a I pulled his hand down.

"Checking if you have a fever"

"Why?"

"Because since when did my girlfriend flirt this much with me" he chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"Is it wrong to show you how much I love you and how comfortable I am with you" I huffed crossing my arms.

"Because this is weird but I'm liking it" he says and before I could say anything he yanked me down and rolled us over so he was on top of me. He attacked me in kisses and I was laughing as it was tickling, trying to shove him off me.

Then suddenly he stopped when we heard a barking noise. "What was that?" He asked and before I could answer the puppy made that noise again. Shawn got of me and followed the noise and I rushed behind him.

"Please don't be mad Shawn" I say as I picked up the little golden puppy.

"Athena! Why do you have puppy?" He exclaimed and I shrugged.

"Athena?" He said in a warning tone.

"I found him on the way home and I couldn't leave him" I say and he shook his head.

"Well you're taking him to the shelter first thing in the morning" he says and I scoffed.

"I'm keeping him" I say and he shook his head.

"You can't keep him Athena, he needs to go. You can't have a puppy when you can barely take care of yourself" he says and I gasped.

"Are you serious?" I exclaimed.

"Well just so you know you're not the father" I say huffed and he rolled his eyes.

"And your not the mother" he says and I gasped again.

"How dare you? I can't believe you Shawn, he's a little cute puppy look at his face" I say to Shawn who briefly looks at the brown puppy.

"Athena you can't have a puppy how are you going to take care of him?" He asks.

"I can take care of him and I will, please let me keep him" I say and he sighs.

"I swear to God Athena you are so frustrating, but I love and I'll let you keep him" he says and I grinned.

"But if you can't look after him, I'm sending him straight to the shelter" he says and I nodded.

"I'm naming him Cookie!" I exclaimed as I smothered the light brown puppy in kisses.

"You're so adorable" I cooed at the tiny puppy in my arms and Shawn just shook his head.

"He's not sleeping in bed with us, I'm telling you right now I don't care how cute he is" Shawn says and I frowned.

"But he's a baby"

"I don't care, he's saying out here on the dog bed" Shawn says and I sighed.
_

Shawn and I went to the pet store in the evening to get dog food and treats, as well as a dog bed for Cookie. We made it home and fed Cookie before he fell asleep in his dog bed all curled in the blanket.

He looked so adorable I had to send Rina pictures, she was so jealous and was begging Tony for one, who was yelling at me for sending her the pictures but I was so happy.

Shawn and I had our dinner and by then Cookie was awake and was curled up next to me as Shawn and I decided to watch some tv together.

Cookie then jumped on Shawn and licked his face, I awed at the sight as he nuzzled his face into Shawn's stomach. "Awe he likes you" I say and Shawn just looked down at the puppy.

"I guess he's cute" Shawn says.

"You're so mean to him" I say and Shawn laughed.

"What? I see he's clearly taking all the attention now" Shawn huffs.

"Stop that. You're making me feel guilty for no reason even though he's a little puppy" I say as my fingers stroked Cookies head.

Shawn leaned down and kissed me before he yawned. "Let's go to bed" he says and I nodded.

"Put Cookie in his bed, I'm heading to your room" he says and I nodded as I picked up the little puppy. I placed Cookie into his little dog bed and let him sleep before I went into my room.

I climbed into the bed and wrapped my arms Shawn and squeezed him tightly. "Thank you for letting me keep Cookie I love you" I say as I kissed his lips multiple times and he laughed.

"I love you too" he says as he pulled me into his arms and hugged me tightly.

I fell asleep with a huge happy smile on my face...
*
*
*
A/N: I know Shawn's allergic to dogs but pretend he's not haha!