Epilogue 2

- Three years later-

S H A W N-

It's been three beautiful years since Athena and I got married. God, it was a dream being married to her, my life has been amazing ever since she's been in my life which is almost five years.

Six months after we got married we also had a beautiful healthy baby girl. She was small and looked just like Athena.

Athena never had the best childhood and I wanted Adelina to have everything Athena never had.

Athena was the greatest mother to Adelina, she was made for the mothering role. It was just natural to her, whereas I had to adjust to fatherhood.

But Adelina was the light of my life and I couldn't even more happy then having the two greatest girls in my life, waking up to them everyday was a dream come true.

I was the happiest and luckiest man on the planet.

"Daddy! Daddy! You're home!" Adelina screeched as she came running and jumping at me. Her small body colliding into mine as I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her on the cheek.

"I missed you daddy" she mumbles into my neck as she was hanging off me.

"I missed you more" I smiled and she happily smiled at me. All I could see in Adelina was the resemblance of Athena.

"Where's mommy?" I asked and as if on cue my beautiful wife walked in with her small baby bump.

I smiled as I let go of Adelina to hug Athena. I wrapped my arms around my wife as I placed a loving kiss to her lips.

"I love you so much" I mumbled and she smiled as she pulled away.

"I love you too and missed you so much" she says and I hugged her tightly from behind as my hands stroked over her little bump.

"This little is one is actually really little, you had a bigger bump at three months with Adelina" I say and she nodded.

"He is going to be a tiny baby" she says and I smiled as I watched Adelina place a kiss to her mother's bump.

"Daddy lets play now!" Adelina exclaims as she griped my hand with her little one tugging me into the living room.

Most of the night after dinner consisted of Adelina and I playing while Athena laid on the couch beside us watching. As she was in the first trimester she got a lot of morning and night sickness which is why she immediately had to lay down after she had dinner.

"I have to put you to bed now princess" I spoke as I picked up little Adelina in my arms.

"No daddy no!" She exclaimed with her little fist hitting my chest.

"Where did this sudden attitude come from missy?" I asked her and Athena let out a laugh from the couch.

"You definitely get that from your mommy, she has a lot of attitude" I say and Athena gasped.

"I do not" she argues from the couch.

"Yes you do and now your daughter has it too" I laughed and Adelina giggled before pressing a kiss to my nose.

"I don't have an attitude" she persisted.

"Yes you do Athena" I said and Adelina agreed nodding her head.

"Why don't you do something about it, Daddy?" She smirked from the couch and my eye brow raised up at her.

"Oh is that the game you're playing? Huh?" I smirked.