49

"You cheated! I hate you! I hate you!" I screamed at Shawn as he stood there.

"It was only once!" He defends.

"Only once? Now you're a liar and cheater!" I exclaimed.

"You are taking this way out of proportion" he says and I shook my head.

"I am? Huh?"

"Yes just because I beat you in this round does not mean I cheated, it's because I'm better then you" he says and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't talk to me" I huffed putting the controller down and crossing my arms before walking to the kitchen and leaning against the counter.

He walked into the kitchen after with a smirk and I looked away so I didn't laugh.

"Are you finished with your tantrum?" He asks and I looked up at him.

"One more minute" I say and he laughed before I took a deep breath.

"I'm done"

"That's my girl come here" he says and I went into his arms as he hugged me.

"We will finish our video game battle tomorrow night" I say and he nods and he pressed a kiss to my lips.

"I'll see you tomorrow then" he says and I nodded before he hugged me tightly and then let go of me.

"I love you" he says as he kissed my cheek and even though I do love him so much, more then words can describe I'm still not ready to say the words.

"Be ready for our battle and movie night tomorrow" I say as I kissed him once more and then headed out to go to work.
_____

S H A W N -

The day after Christmas we flew back to New York and back on to our busy schedules. I was working back to back and Athena was also working. I hadn't seen her in almost a whole day but tonight she was coming over and staying.

She makes me so happy it's crazy, I barely can even remember my life before her.

Sometimes it's so weird how one person can change your life and how weird the way life works. I couldn't even imagine my life with out her anymore, she is my future.

I finished work and went straight to buy nuggets for dinner because I know she will eat that. I also brought pizza because we were having our weekly pizza and movie night today.

Maybe I should get some ice-cream or dessert for tonight?

I was deep in thought before my phone beeped.

Baby bear: Shawn can you please get some ice-cream for me? And donuts? I'm on my way :)

Of course there was my answer on buying dessert, it was weird how she almost knew I was thinking about dessert.

Me: of course babe :)

I chuckled before paying for the ice-cream and the donuts before I got into my car and went home. I put all the stuff away and put the pizza down on the coffee table in the living room and Athena's chicken nuggets. And then getting a bottle of Athena's favourite cherry soda out and putting it down with the cutlery.

I got everything ready and then changed into some sweatpants and a t-shirt to be comfortable.

As soon as I came out of my bedroom then bell rang and I smiled before I ran to open the door for my Athena.

As soon I opened the door ready to hug and kiss her I looked down at her with tears streaming down her eyes and her small nose all red. Her bag slipping off her shoulder as she sniffles looking down.