29

So Shawn forgot his co-worker was getting married today and the reception started at 2pm so since 10am we've been at the mall trying to get him a shit for the wedding. Also an outfit for me because Shawn was taking me as his plus one even though I said I didn't want to really go, but he convinced me.

"That looks great" I say as Shawn was dressed in an all black suit and the front had a silver stud design.

"I think this one, it's going to be different compared to the rest of the guys" He says and I nodded.

"I'll get this then we can get you a dress" he says and my eyes crinkled at the word dress.

"Or you can something else if your not comfortable still in a dress" he says and I shrugged as he knew I was still kind of uneasy on the dress situation.

"Maybe you can wear a long dress if you don't want to show your legs or anything, and I'll be there so you'll be fine. If you want" he says and I nodded.

"We can try" I say and he smiled before he kissed my cheek and went to the counter to leave his suit there.

We took a look in the women's department at a couple of dress, well the longer more appropriate ones to wear to a wedding maybe. I picked out a nice teal blue colour one which Shawn also liked.

The lady in the fitting room helped me try it on and once she zipped it up, I came out to show Shawn.

"Wow I like that one a lot" he says as he made me turn around to check the whole dress out.

"I like this too" I say as I looked in the mirror at the long fitted dress.

"Do you want to look at others?" He asks.

"No because if I do I'll get indecisive and we will be here all day" I say and he chuckled.

"Shall we get that one then?" He says and I nodded.
__

We came back into my apartment so the both of us could get ready here. As the door opened Cookie came running, his little tongue sticking out as he was excitedly jumping up and down.

"You're such a happy puppy" I cooed as I bent down stroking him. He was so excited as he started running around and I was so happy seeing the little puppy running around.

"Oh my God you're so cute!" I yelled as the puppy came back jumping at me. I picked him up and then decided to give him some food before I got ready for the wedding. I left him to eat food before I went into my room.

"I'm so excited, I've never been to a wedding before" I say and Shawn's eyes widened.

"Really?" He asks and I nodded.

"I've seen them on tv and stuff but never been to a real life one before" I say and Shawn smiled.

"The wedding is also near the beach which we can sneak out to after" he says and I jumped at him.

"Really! Oh today is going to be so fun" I screamed before kissing him.

Shawn and I both got ready, I straightened my hair and applied very minimal makeup only because I didn't really know how to do makeup that well. I sprayed some fancy perfume before I slipped into some small heels.

"Wow you look so hot!" Shawn yelled from behind me and I giggled.

"You look great too" I say and he walked over grabbing my hands as he pulled me into him.

"Are you going to dance with me?" He asks and I shook my head.

"I can't dance I'm awful" I say.