48

My eyes opened and as soon as I opened them I closed my eyes again because of the bright light that was coming in from the window. My head was pounding and I groaned before lifting myself up in Shawn's empty bed.

How did I get here?

What happened last night?

What day is it?

I was in my pyjamas and wrapped up in the covers. I stretched and yawned before slowly getting out of bed but my head was pounding. The door opened and Shawn walked in with some Advil and water.

"Merry Christmas sleepy head" he says and my eyes widened.

"What time is it?" I asked as I took the water and tablets from his hands.

"Just time for lunch" he says.

"What!"

"You've been sleeping most of the morning and you missed present opening but I already told mom that you're not feeling well" he says and I frowned before he hugged me.

"Please don't let me ever drink again" I groaned and he laughed.

"My head is hurting and I think I'm going to be sick" I say as his hand rubbed my back.

"Maybe getting it out of your system will help you feel better" he says and I nodded before he took me to the bathroom. I puked everything out of my system and Shawn held my hair back before I washed my mouth and brushed my teeth. I wiped off my makeup form yesterday before Shawn took my downstairs.

"Athena Merry Christmas! How are you feeling?" Karen asks.

"Merry Christmas, not that great. But I'm so sorry for being in this state" I say and she shook her head.

"It's fine don't worry, I thought Shawn would have came home super drunk" she laughed and I looked down in embarrassment.

"But you're young it's fine to have fun" she says and I sighed before Shawn made me sit down in a stool.

"Have some lemon tea it will help" she says handing me a cup of the tea.

"Thank you" I say as I took a few sips of the warm tea.

"I hope you all liked your presents" I say and she nodded.

"Thank you and Ethan was over the moon with his huge dinosaur creating kit" she says and I smiled.

"He's playing now in the living room but finish your tea and then go because he will not leave you alone" she says and I laughed before Shawn stood behind me with his arms wrapped around me.
________

Most of the day went by with Ethan as he wanted to be me with most. Shawn was so jealous as Ethan kicked him out of the game so he had to sit in the kitchen.

My hangover was still affecting me and this is reminds me to never drink ever again.

"Dinner is ready everyone!" Karen announced walking with a tray as she walks passed into the dining room.

"Can you sit next to me when we eat dinner?" Ethan asked me sweetly and of course I couldn't say no.

"Of course cutie" I say and he held my hand as we walked to the dining room.

"Athena is sitting with me" he announced and everyone turned to look at us as we walked in. Shawn frowned again at me and we all laughed as Karen made him move next to Landon.

Ethan and I took our seats and Shawn sat opposite me with a scowl. "Are you jealous?" I smirked and he huffed.

Ethan laughed at Shawn before he got on his knees and placed his arms around my neck and hugged me. "Shawn is jealous" he says and I giggled as I hugged Ethan and kissed his cheek.