8) Across the Universe

I was thrown in an empty cell, Allura in some other one. My hands weren't chained together, nor were my feet. I transformed back to my normal body and removed the Galra armour, I had been wearing my mum's thin but durable armour underneath.

I paced the length of my cell, holding my glasses in my hands as I tried to get them to work, but there must've been some sort of interference that was blocking my ability to use them. I stopped when the door opened, a Witch and two guards beside her standing there.

"Come with me," the Witch said.

They led me to Zarkon, my hands now chained together. He was standing by a window, staring out at space.

"Your mother and father have always been thorns in my side. And now it seems you're following the same suit as them"

"What do you know about them?" I asked calmly.

"Your mother, an Altean mechanic who fell in love with someone not of her kind. She was beautiful and kind, until she fell at my hands"

"It was you who killed her?"

"She wouldn't listen, she needed to be dealt with. Your father tried to save her, but he didn't want to be seen as a traitor to his own kind"

"He's alive?"

"Take her back to her cell," he told the Witch with a smirk.

"You killed my mom and my dad is alive!? You can't just leave me with that!"

I was dragged back to my cell, unchained once I was locked away. The floor underneath me shook, knocking me onto the ground. But then a hole was made in the door of my cell.

"I got Aris," Hunk said to the others.

"What about Allura?" I asked.

"I'm right here," Allura said. "We need to go get Shiro"

I ran behind them, taking out Sentries and soldiers when they got in our way. Shiro was battling the Witch. She vanished when Hunk shot at her.

I went with Shiro to the Black Lion and Hunk took Allura back to the Castle. Shiro had the Black Lion carry the unmoving Red Lion into the hangar and when we landed I ran out of the Black Lion, going to check on Keith and the Red Lion. But I didn't make it.

The Castle went through a wormhole, but something happened and we all ended up getting sucked out of the Castle and through the temporal rift.

I was sucked out into space, barely managing to get my helmet on before I lost all senses and died. All I could do was watch as I fell towards a white planet.

I screamed as I got closer, trying to use my jet pack to slow down my approach. It didn't do anything so I was left crashing into the snow covered ground.

When I woke up, after blacking out when I landed on the barren planet, I was freezing. I picked myself up and trudge through the snow to a cave I saw in the distance. The snow got thinner as I got closer and inside the cave there was no snow for me to trudge through.

I leaned against the wall, hugging myself for warmth since there was nothing to shield me from the cold. The armour I was wearing didn't offer much warmth. I fell asleep but woke up not much later when I heard the sound of rockets.

The Red Lion landed on the snow and Keith came running out. I hurried over and jumped at him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He held me up, taking a step back to keep his balance.

"Keith, you're okay"

"You too. We didn't think we'd find you, since you didn't have a Lion to track and your tracker wasn't working"