40) Uncharted Regions

We landed back in the Atlas, quickly bringing Allura up to the med bay. Coran joined us, looking worried.

"What happened to her?" Coran asked.

"It was the entity. Honerva was able to use it against her," Keith said.

"I told her infiltrating Honerva's mind was too dangerous. I told you all!"

"She going to pull through," Lance said.

"How do you know?"

"Paladins, to the bridge," Shiro said over the PA.

"You go see what he wants. I'm going to stay here with Allura and see if there's anything I can do," I told the others.

"You can help her?" Coran asked me.

"Maybe. Mum says I have some sort of light within me. It might not be enough to remove the entity within her, but I think I can at least help her wake up and regain some strength"

Everyone left and I sat in a chair beside Allura's bed. I took hold of her hand and closed my eyes, focusing my energy on the entity within her. But as soon as I got close to it, it seemed to attack me. I clenched my teeth, not giving in. But just as I was about to get rid of it it made me lose the connection by electrocuting me.

I screamed in pain, accidentally falling out of the chair. Keith ran in, crouching beside me on the floor as I curled up, my hands clenching my hair tensely. He put a hand on my back.

"I've done everything I could. Why isn't that enough?" I asked.

"The entity inside of her is just too strong, but her breathing is more relaxed, she might wake up soon. We need to go to the situation room"

He helped me up and we went to the situation room where the others were waiting for us. I sat down beside Mum, trying to calm down after what I just felt.

"We now know why Honerva retrieved Lotor's mech," Keith said. "Since it's made out of the same comet ore as Voltron, it has the ability to pierce realities. Honerva is gonna use Lotor's mech to find her version of a perfect reality"

"Perfect reality?" Romelle repeated.

"One where her family is alive," I explained.

"Does that even exist?"

"She's searching for it right now. And if it exists, she'll find it," Lance said.

"The problem is the trans reality ore has been traveling between realities for millions of years," Pidge said. "And it's a naturally occurring phenomenon. What Honerva is doing is forcing that process to happen, which could have catastrophic side effects on this and any reality she travels through"

"So, whats the plan?" Hunk asked. "Maybe we can, we can make a giant tractor beam? Sam, Wren, you could do that, right? Make a giant tractor beam? We could pull her to us and then blow her up with a star bomb! Pidge, a star bomb? Or, Troquion could use one of the Galra's weapon blueprints to-"

"That's impossible. A tractor beam wouldn't be able to keep a hold of her, she probably has a mech suit of her own that would shield her from the bomb. At most it would slightly damage her systems," I said. "And nothing the Galra has would do anything to her"

"There is no plan, Hunk. We know what Honerva wants to do, but we can't get to her. And even if we could, she has the ability to wormhole away. Without Allura, we can't chase her, and we can't form Voltron," Keith said.

"What about Aris? She can fly the Blue Lion and she did make a wormhole to go after you guys when you were being hunted by Zethrid and her crew," Shiro suggested.