The Trip: Chapter 10

A/N: Hey readers. Sorry I didn't update last night low key kinda fell asleep. Happy Easter tho! Also, shout out to @BabyPinkZ for voting for my story! 👌🏻 k now back to our oblivious couple of dorks. >:) Also beware for there is a little bit of smut (I think that's the right word) in the story.

Marinette looked to her friends as they exited class. "Hey guys, do you want to come to my house tonight? My parents are trying a new cake recipe for the bakery and they want you to taste test."

"Dude, free cake! I'm in!" Nino exclaimed. "A new recipe? The old one was delicious, though I only had it once at your party, but with Befana interrupting I hadn't gotten a proper taste, and don't get me wrong the small piece I had was so good I just-"  Nino nudged his shoulder and he straightened his posture. "-sure! I'd love to go Marinette."

"Girl, you had me at cake! What time should we be there?" Nino was whispering something in Adriens ear as   Alya asked her question. Adrien was blushing.

"How about 6?" Marinette said, thinking that would give her parents enough time to bake the cake. Everyone agreed and went their separate ways.

🎶🎶

After school, Marinette walked home alone. She greeted her parents and let them know her friends would be able to come. "Oh, how delightful!!" Sabine exclaimed. Marinette gave them each a hug and a kiss before heading upstairs.

Tikki flew out of her school bag. "Are you excited, Marinette?" She asked with a giggle. "Of course Tikki! Especially since today is the day I've decided to tell Adrien how I feel!!" Tikki's eyes grew wide. "Good for you, Marinette!!"

Meanwhile At The Agreste Mansion:

Adrenaline rushes through Adriens body as he picked something to wear to the bakery tonight. He wanted to look snazzy; as today was the perfect opportunity to not only make a good impression on the Dupain-Chengs, but to confess his feelings to Marinette.

*magical time skip*

Adrien had told his bodyguard to pick him up in 2 hours. That should give him plenty of time to tell Marinette how he felt. All he had to do was walk through the doors, with two bouquets, one for Mrs. Cheng and one for Marinette for later.

Marinette was getting ready in the bathroom when she heard the bell of the bakery door. She assumed Alya would be there first, so she kept doing her makeup. Her mom would most definitely send her up. She wore her hair down in loose curls, a nice black top and some jeans. She didn't want to look to fancy, just a bit out of the ordinary.

Alya never came up, so she went downstairs, only to find a gorgeous looking Adrien. He had on a nice shirt and some slacks. He handed my Mrs. Cheng some flowers, and Marinette felt the slightest ping of jealousy.

"Wow Marinette...you look...really pretty." Marinette blushed. "T-thanks y-you look really nice too, I mean not that you don't usually look nice because you do but-" The Bell on the bakery door rang as Alya and Nino walked in, wearing their normal attire. "Dang dudes! I didn't know this was a red carpet event...I thought we were just trying some cake!" Alya gave Marinette the 'I see what you did there' look.

They had cake, (it was delicious) and went upstairs to hang out for a bit. They talked about normal stuff, then Alya got a call from her mom. "I gotta go, Nino, your mom is chilling with my mom til we get back. Let's go. Bye Mari! By Adrien!"

"Oh okay Alya. By dudes!" Nino said as they went downstairs. "Oh-let me see you out!" Adrien followed as she went downstairs and made sure their best friends made it out safely. Adrien swiftly grabbed the flowers he had hidden, and he could have sworn Tom winked at him.

They arrived back in Marinette's room. "Uh-listen-Marinette-I uh...need to tell you something..." he scratched the back of his neck, a clear indication he was nervous.

Marinette frowned. Was he going to reject her? Already? This was a bad idea...

"Marinette..." he pulled the bouquet of flowers out from behind his back. "I've liked you for a long time...and it's ok if you don't return my feelings...but I love you...and I always will. I know I'm out of your league and-"

He was cut of by soft lips being placed on his. He set down the flowers before putting his hands around Marinette's waist and pulling her closer to him. They separated for only a second for air after kissing again, this time more intensely. Adrien requested entrance by licking her lower lip, and she eagerly let him in. Adrien grabbed Marinette's thighs as he hoisted her up, her legs wrapping around his waist.

His legs got tired but he didn't care. Marinette's jaw was sore but she didn't care. Adrien put Marinette down before leading her up to her bed and pinning her against it. He smashed his lips into hers, being careful not to hurt her, but making sure she was feeling his lips.

Adrien started planting kisses down her jawline and onto her neck. Marinette rubbed his back underneath his shirt as he did so, secretly wanting it off. He nodded to her and she grabbed the bottom hem of his shirt and tossed it.

Adrien
Was shirtless
On top of her
Kissing
Her
Neck
She was not gonna waste this opportunity.

Once his mouth returned to hers she flipped them over, making it so she was on top. She sat on top of Adrien, making small movements on top of his pants while she removed her shirt.

Adrien moaned and then was surprised by Marinette kissing down his neck and onto his abs, biting the waistline of his pants before making her way back up to his mouth.

Adrien flipped them back over as he started half humping Marinette. He took off her bra and started kissing the valley of her breasts-

"MARINETTE!!!" She heard alya scream. "MAR-IN-ETTE!!!" She screamed again.

Marinette opened her eyes to find that she was back in Alya's room. It had all been a dream.

"Girl, no wonder you sleep through your alarm every morning! I've been shaking you and screaming your name for 5 minutes! Get up! Adriens body guard is picking you up at noon!"

"Adrien's-body guard?" Marinette asked drowsily. "Why-"

"I did not sign up for this" Alya laughed. Marinette sat up. All of a sudden, as if someone flipped a switch, she realized what was going on. "ADRIENS HOUSE. PARENTS IN USA! ONE WEEK SIX DAYS."

"Yes, now pack up! It's 10:00!"

🎶🎶

During the car ride to Adriens house, she could only think about the dream. It was so unrealistic. School had been out for months, her parents were in the United States, and they had 14 different types of cake on their menu. Plus, Adrien LIKED her. He made out with her. She wished she could live in an alternate universe where she even had a shot with Adrien.

Before she knew it, the Agreste Mansion stood before her.

"Just knock, Marinette! You can do this!" Tikki exclaimed.

Right. She could do this!

She hoped.