Chapter 19

•im a bad author, Ik. sorry for no updates•

Marinette stared into Chat Noirs eyes. Why did she do that?

"Um-I, well, you said I've never kissed you before, then I wanted to compare you to Adrien, and I thought that's what you wanted to, and I guess, you see, I just-"

"Princess-" Chat Noir said cutting her off, "It's ok. I enjoyed the kiss, you're pretty good too if I do say so myself-" he said with a wink.

Marinette let out a breath of relief. She rolled her eyes at his wink.

"-But you said you love this Adrien boy. And I don't want us to, ya know, interfere with that. He seems like an excellent match for you, and I just don't want to compromise that."

Marinette blinked. Yes, Adrien was an excellent person. Yes, she would do anything for their relationship. Yes, all she wanted were for them to be happy together. But Chat Noir had always given her affirmation. As Ladybug AND as Marinette. He called her Princess and praised the designs she makes. Nobody had ever done things like that before.

"It's ok Kitty. It was just one kiss, and it was for science," she said with a giggle, "However, you'll always be my kitty. And I hope I'll always be your princess. I feel like we have a special bond, one some boy could never get between. Of course I love you Chat Noir, you're my best friend. So don't worry, you're not completing or replacing Adrien in any way. I promise."

Chat Noir beamed. "I love you too Princess." He gave her a hug and leapt back outside.

Only to swing back into his own room, unbeknownst to Marinette.

"Good job Marinette!" Tikki said as she nuzzled into her holders cheek, "You put that perfectly!"

Marinette sighed. "Yeah, I guess..." she said as she walked over to her bed.

"What's the matter? Aren't you relieved that Chat Noir knows where you two stand in your relationship?" Tikki inquired.

"That's the thing Tikki. I'm not sure if even I believe the words coming out of my own mouth." She buried her face into the neatly fluffed pillows.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Tikki, I think I'm also in love with Chat Noir."

(See you soon, I just suck and haven't updated in forever)