Chapter 29

🌸Follow my art tik tok @ooo

@ooo.she.paints🌸 I only have 2 followers cause my art high key sucks but we are gonna pretend like it doesn't. I'll follow the first 20 of you back.

Warning: 🍋

"Uhhh, sure?" Marinette said, slowly removing her sketchbook from her lap. She placed it beside her on the pink comforter. "What's up?" She asked.

Adrien stared into her deep blue eyes. He had never felt lust before, but he was definitely feeling it now. "Ok man, you can do it. Just ask her out on a simple date. Without your father's cooperation. It's not that hard!"

Adrien look a deep breath. It was shaky and somehow made him even more anxious.

Marinette looked down at him in awkward silence. He was laying by her feet on his stomach, face in the blanket. Her heart started beating quicker. She suddenly imagined him on top of her, his face berried in her neck. She shook her head. "Just...say what's on your mind..." she reluctantly said.

Adrien slightly lifted his head from the comforter. "He really does look like chat noir......what am I thinking? That's crazy...isn't it?" She said, feeling her doubt getting stronger. She brushed the thought off, trying to focus on Adrien.

"Lunch? Just the two of us?" He finally said, dragging Marinette out of her own thoughts.

"Really? J-just us? Is this a joke or something?" She stuttered.

"Crap. I shouldn't have asked..." Adrien thought. "I mean...yeah? I mean...no it's not a joke...but, yes, just us?"

Marinette slowly closed her slacked jaw. Adrien saw the light sparkle in her eyes. "You mean...like a date?" She asked, smirking.

Adrien sat up and scratched the back of his neck. A nervous habit he had never been able to break. One of his moms favorite modeling poses he would do. "Yes...exactly like a date...Marinette, will you go out with me?"

Marinette lunged towards him and engulfed him in a warm hug. "Yes!" She happily exclaimed, "yes! I will go out with you." She released her grasp on him only to grab his face with both hands and give him a kiss.

Adriens heart skipped a beat. She said yes. And now, she's kissing him. He was surprised, but kissed back almost immediately.

The kiss got deeper. Marinette grabbed the collar of Adriens white jacket and pulled him closer.

There was a knock at the door. They let go of eachother and got into the first position they could think of.

Marinettes lipstick was smudged, the missing part on Adrien's face. The door swung open to reveal a neutral faced Nathalie.

Marinette always found it weird how she rarely ever had any expression on her face.

"I'm sorry. Am I interrupting something?" She said in her usual monotoned voice.

Marinette looked at Adrien. He smiled back at her and turned to Nathalie. "Nope. What's up?" He said with a chuckle. Marinette scrunched her nose at him.

Nathalie slightly raised a single eyebrow, unamused. "You have a photo shoot at 3. It is currently 1:54. It is time to begin preparation." Adrien sighed as She turned to Marinette. "Ms. Dupain-cheng, you have been formally invited by Mr. Agreste. You will accompany Adrien during his photoshoot."

Adrien sat up and smiled. "Nathalie, please tell my father I said thank you!" He said excitedly. She nodded. "I expect you to be ready in 10-20 minutes. And please, get Ms. Dupain-cheng's lipstick off your face." She said before shutting the door.

Adrien and Marinettes eyes met before they both bursted out laughing. "O-ok. I better go get ready." Adrien said between laughs. "But this," he said pointing towards the pigment on his face, "this is not over."

He shut the door behind him.

Plagg and Tikki high five. Tikki rushed over to her owner. "Did you see that Tikki? He asked me on a date! AND I get to go to a photoshoot with him! This is the best day ever." Marinette said. Tikki giggled. "Yes, I suppose it is. Now get ready!" She said.

"Right! What do I wear? Now I have to fix my makeup! What if I choose the wrong outfit...or what if I mess up my makeup?? Tikki! This is going to be a disaster." Marinette whined.

"Oh hush. Everything will be fine! What happened to 'best day ever?'"

They laughed as Marinette began preparation.

:/:/:/:/:/:/

Adrien closed his door and slid down to the ground. He threw his head back. "Plagg, she likes me. She really likes me." He said, almost in a dream-like state.

Plagg rolled his eyes. "I still don't get why you want a girlfriend. I have my perfect Camembert...and it's more beautiful then any girl could ever be." Plagg shoved a hunk of cheese into his mouth.

"I don't think you'll ever get it Plagg...shes...perfect."

Adrien found it hard to breathe. They had kissed before, but that one in particular was so exciting. He could feel the happiness she had. All he wanted to do was relive the moment over and over again in his memory.

Alas, duty calls. But at least Marinette would be there. He could feel his teenage hormones building up. He knew what he wanted. But he wasn't sure Marinette wanted it.

His mom made him promise never to manipulate or belittle a woman's choice to say no. It was one of the last promises he made to her. One he swore he would never break.

So, it was just wet dreams until he got the real thing.

:/:/:/:/:/:/

Marinette watched a tutorial on the Internet to achieve a beautiful makeup look. A level of girly she never thought she'd get to.

But she had to admit, she looked good. She selected a nice cropped, off one shoulder white sweater and some dark wash jeans. She put her hair into a half up half down and even curled it.

"Wow Marinette! You look beautiful! Tikki said, admiring her makeup. "In all my 2000 years, I don't think anyone has been cosmetically evolved as people today!"

Marinette chuckled as she put in small hoop earrings and white and black army boots. "Tikki, I need your advice on something." Marinette said.

"How do you suggest I tell Chat Noir?"