The Trip: Chapter 14

Warning:::::ever so slightly different sexual content, don't read if it makes u uncomfortable! Heres a short lil chapter for ya. We good? Cool. Let's continue.

Marinette and Adrien continued watching through all the movies.

At one point, Adrien played with Marinette's hair, sweeping it from her face to behind her ear. Messing with it, feeling the softness between his fingers. Never once did she tell him to stop.

Marinette stayed in her position, head resting on Adriens chest, arms wrapped around him, tucked under the security of the blanket.

And Adrien would be lying if  he said his pants weren't getting tight. He would be lying if he said he didn't want to kiss Marinette again. He would be lying if he wanted to ever let Marinette out of his arms.

Before they knew it, 8 o'clock became 9 o'clock, 9 became 10, 10 became 11, and all too soon it was 3:30 am.

"Adrien? If we want to be able to function at all tomorrow we should get to bed. Not saying I want to...but I want to be prepared Incase your father decides to start my training early, or we want to do something tomorrow..."

Adrien yawned. "Yeah, as much as I hate to say it, you're right. Let's hit the hay. I'll help the maids clean this up tomorrow." He said, another yawn following immediately after.

Marinette giggled.

He escorted her to her room, which was highly unnecessary since it was only a small walk away, but she enjoyed it nonetheless.

She settled into her covers. Adrien kissed her on the forehead once more, then left the room.

Tikki came out of her makeshift bed.

"Wow Marinette!! I want details! What happened in there??"

Marinette explained everything, slowly falling into a deep, healthy sleep.

Adrien couldn't take it. He wanted to kiss Marinette until he couldn't feel his lips anymore. He wanted to hold her in his arms longer. He needed more time with her. There was no way he would be able to sleep tonight.