Part 8

The rest of dinner was spent lightly flirting, but also getting to know each other. I found out that one of his other two siblings was a lawyer and had his own law firm and the other was studying to be a lawyer.

I learned that Katherine was a lesbian, though I had already figured that out when she tried to 'claim' me. She held up to the stereotypical suit and tie her brothers wore and she shared their good looks, but I was very strictly into Preston.

"Where are we going now," I asked as we drove through downtown Houston.

"To a club," he said as he shifted gears and flew past a few cars.

"What," I asked as I turned to face him, "Why?"

"Katherine seems to think that it's our next best move," he stated as he made a turn.

Ah, yes, the publicity stunt. I had temporarily forgotten that this was fake. That his flirting was meant to look good on camera, that the closeness we shared would look nice on the cover of a magazine.

"Oh, okay," I murmured, looking back out my window.

"What? You don't want to dance with me," I could hear the smirk in his voice.

Visions of me grinding my ass into his front plagued my brain, his hands on my hips, his warm breath in my ear, "I never said I didn't."

I heard him hum, "So, you do want to dance with me?"

I crossed my arms over my chest, "I never said I did."

He chuckled, "You're going to have to be more specific than that, Flower."

He put the car in park and shut off the engine outside of the busy nightclub, the line circling around the building, "Maybe after a few drinks I'll think about it."

He chuckled and got out and I followed suit, but when he got to my side he frowned, "When you ride with me, you let me open your door."

He put his hand against my back and ushered me to the front door, skipping the whole line, "Benny," he greeted the hulked out man behind the red rope.

"Mr. Blackstone, good to have you back. Is your lady friend over the age of 21," Benny looked down at me then, waiting for my answer.

"Just barely," I winked and watched his eyes darken as they roamed down my body.

His lips curled into a smirk, "Should I card you?"

I bit my lip and looked up at him through my lashes, "If you'd like."

I heard Preston growl and pull me close to him, causing Benny to clear his throat and unhook the rope, letting us through, "Enjoy your evening, Mr. Blackstone, Miss."

I smiled and drug my finger across his chest as we passed him, "See you later, Benny-boy."

When we were past the doors and into the dimly lit hallway, he pressed me against the wall and planted his hands on either side of my head, trapping me, "What the fuck was that?"

My eyes widened and I felt liquid desire pool into my lower stomach, "What was what, Sir?"

His eyes darkened, "Now that you are associated with me you are to act as if you belong to me. That means you can't go around flirting with bouncers and waiters."

I laughed and arched a brow, "I belong to you, huh? Do you belong to me? Do you have to follow your own rules as well, or are you a misogynistic asshole who can't take what he dishes, because I seem to remember you flirting with the hostess."

He leaned down, his lips brushing against my ear, "I belong to you as you belong to me."

My breathing turned heavy and my heart started racing, "But only in public?"