Part 31

*Punishment scene. It's also a little shorter than I'm used to. I apologize.*

--------------------------

He put the toy back in the drawer but took the wand out.

"We're going to have fun tonight, Flower. You're going to regret teasing me when we're through, but don't worry, love. I'll pack for you once you've passed out," I saw him smirking through the mirror.

He picked up the wand and the belt before making a loop around the wand and then fastening the belt around my thighs as tight as it would go.

The wands head was situated between my folds as it rested against my clït and I knew what was about to happen.

"Try not to move or I'll turn it up so high you'll feel the vibrations in your fücking teeth," he chuckled as he walked away from the bed.

When he walked back and turned the vibrator on I moaned and clenched my fists. I knew I wouldn't last long and I also knew he would have some kind of repercussion for it.

"For every time you cum," and here we go, "I'll be adding an extra ten whips of this pretty belt. So, if it starts to hurt...well, that's your own fault. Do you understand? You may speak," he held the braided belt up so I could see.

"Yes, Master," I whispered and I felt the pressure already building in my abdomen.

"You're already about to cum, aren't you, Flower," he chuckled, "Why don't we start off with that then? When you cum, I'll begin."

I tried to control my breathing but my skin began to heat up as I was on the cusp of my climax. As soon as it ripped through me and I let it be known through my moans, I felt the belt come down against my ass.

"Please don't hold back, Master," I said through my clenched teeth.

"What was that," he asked as he hit me with the belt again.

"Hit me," I exclaimed, "Harder!"

I saw his face in the mirror clenched and redden, "Do you give me commands?"

He brought the belt down against my ass again and this time it stung worse than the first two had.

"No, Master. I'm sorry," I moaned as the belt hit my skin again.

The next four came at rapid speed and I watched as he brought his hand back and swung the belt down.

The familiar pressure began building again and by the time the belt hit my skin the tenth time I came with a shriek.

He chuckled as he watched my lower body convulse with the orgasm, "I like the look of your skin with this belt, but I don't feel like it has enough...umpf...you know?"

I was panting and trying not to scream as the vibrator kept doing its fucking job against my over-stimulated clit. I wished like the hell the fucker would somehow get unplugged from the wall.

"I think I'll use this next," he picked up the wooden spoon and lightly tapped it around my back before hitting my ass with it, causing me to yelp and then moan.

"You like it now, don't you," he asked as he hit me hard again.

"Oh, yes," I moaned, completely forgetting that I wasn't supposed to be talking.

With every slap of the spoon against my skin my core clenched, bringing me closer and closer to climax and when he was through with the tenth one, I came.

I didn't just cum though, I convulsed and screamed. It was bittersweet as I felt him begin to whip me again before the orgasm was even through.

"Please, Master," I cried out.

He walked around to my side and pulled my head back by my bun, making me look up at him, "Please what?"

"Please, I need you, Master," I pleaded.

He chuckled, "You need something to clench that pretty pussy around?"

"Yes, Master, please," I was all but sobbing as my core wept out onto my mattress.

I couldn't stand looking at myself anymore. My face was red, my eyes glossy, my expression was set in a perpetual plea for him to fill me up.

He must've taken pity on me as he shut the vibrator off and untied the belt around my thighs that held it in place.

He hauled my hips up so my ass was in the air and plunged two fingers inside of me before he began pounding them as he switched the vibrator on and pushed it against my clït.

"Head up. Let me see your face as you cum," he commanded and I lifted my face from laying on my arms and looked at him through the mirror.

He added a third finger and chuckled as my face contorted for a moment before getting used to the added stretch.

"Yes, Master," I moaned as I felt the beginning of my orgasm quickly approaching.

I watched his jaw clenched before a look of concentration settled into his features. His eyebrows were furrowed and the tip of his tongue came to rest at the corner of his mouth as he watched his fingers pound in and out of me.

As my moans got louder, he looked up at me and smirked, "Cum for me, Daisy. I feel it, sweetheart. Let go."

"Oh, God! Yes, Preston," I sobbed as I came around his fingers.

I watched as his shirt was drenched in my orgasm, but he didn't let up.

And this went on for another two times before I was begging him to stop. He reminded me of my safeword, but I didn't want to use it.

I wanted to see if it were possible to pass out from having too many intense orgasms and I got what I wanted when after the sixth...or was it the seventh—I blacked out.