Part 22

"Are we having dinner before all of the pamperings?"

His smirked, "I was thinking that you might deserve your punishment now for how much of a fucking brat you've been."

My eyes widened and I gasped, "Punishment?"

He brushed some hair from my forehead before dropping his voice to a low husk, "You didn't think I'd let you get away with all of that, did you, sweet flower?"

I felt my cheeks tinge red. How was I suppose to say no to something I so desperately wanted and needed?

I took a deep breath, ready to disappoint him, "We can't have sex, Preston, but you can punish me. I know I need it and I know you need it."

I watched his jaw clench and saw him let out a deep breath, but then he nodded, "That's fine, Daisy. I can wait for you, for that."

I smiled and pulled him down to me by the collar of his shirt, gently kissing him before whispering, "So, now?"

He hummed low in his throat, "Right fücking now."

Then he pulled away and his expression was serious, "Clothes off, all of them. Lay on your stomach in the middle of the bed."

I bit my lip and tried to hide the smile that threatened to expose my joy, "Yes, Sir," I whispered.

I had already taken my shoes off when I sat down on the bed when he was gone so I pulled the tie of the pants and pushed them to the floor and pulled the sweater over my head.

I watched his eyes darken as they took in my scantily clad figure. I knew he would like the white lace bra and matching thong set I had recently bought.

I unclasped the bra in the front and when my breasts sprang free I saw his fists clench. I shrugged the straps down my arms and listened to it fall to the floor.

I was so entranced in him watching me undress for him. His breathing was heavy, as was mine, and you could see his self-control hard at work.

I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my underwear and shimmied them down my thighs before letting them fall to the floor.

I then climbed onto the bed, not missing the look of pure pain on his face as my ass and core were briefly on display. I laid down in the middle of the bed and my stomach and laid my head on my crossed arms.

"So fücking perfect," I heard him whisper and I felt the blush rush to my cheeks.

"Look at me a moment, Flower," he breathed.

I turned my head and watched as he placed his suitcase next to me. He unzipped it and moved his folded clothes to the bed before unzipping a hidden compartment at the bottom and pulling out a—a small cane with a black grip handle and a long black rod.

I gasped and could already imagine my ass and the backs of my thighs after he was through with that.

He also pulled out a cat-o-nine-tails and laid both on the bed before replacing his clothes in the suitcase and zipping it, placing it on the floor again.

I was so ready for this that I was shaking with anticipation, but he must've thought it was fear.

"Please don't be afraid, Daisy. If you don't want to do this then we won't," his face was set in a worried expression.

I smiled, "I want to. I'm not scared, I'm excited."

I wiggled my ass to entice him and his face was set back in that hard expression again.

"You need to come up with a safe word so that I don't hurt you too badly."

I thought for a moment, not thinking of anything worthwhile, "Can it just be 'red'?"

He nodded, "That's fine. It'll do you well to remember it though, for future events."

I nodded and watched him come closer before kneeling beside me, "We have to go over some rules before we being, okay?"

"Okay."

"Okay, number one is: You may not call me Preston. In the playroom, and this is the playroom, for now, you will refer to me as Master or Daddy. I don't care which one you use, but please pick one."

I bit my lip. I wasn't really into the whole 'Daddy kink' thing so I chose, "Master."

He hummed, "Good choice. Anyways, the second rule is: You may not speak unless I say so and when I do grant you permission to speak you will add 'Master' after. Do you understand? Answer me."

"Yes, Master," I whispered, my cheeks heating up again.

"The third rule is: You must safe word when you can't take anymore. If you can't remember your safe word for some reason then you've got to let me know. I have no idea what you're thinking so when you safe word, you have free reign to speak your mind."

I nodded. I don't think 'red' would be hard to remember, though.

"I don't have any rules about you looking at me for now because I want to see those beautiful eyes of yours," he grazed my cheek with the pads of his fingers for a moment, just gazing into my eyes.

"You're so beautiful, Flower," he said with a smile.

I really wanted to return the comment but I knew better so I stayed quiet.

He leaned over to place his lips at my ear after he moved my hair off my back, "Are you ready for me to turn your ass and thighs red?"

I shuddered and couldn't help my eyes from shutting. I felt the pool in my lower stomach, the desire that washed over me.

He pulled away but he stopped before getting back up, "Are you sure you want this, Daisy? This is your only chance to back out now before using your safe word. You may speak freely."

I opened my eyes and smiled, "I'm ready, Master."

He smirked and stood up before picking up both punishment instruments, "Eyes to the headboard."

I did as commanded and waited for his next move.

"Which one should I use first, hmm? I think I'll use the cane to stripe you like a candy cane, and then use the cat-o-nine-tails to finish the job. What do you think, Daisy? You think that sounds good?"

I could almost cüm from how cocky he sounded. He was in his element, this was ′Master Preston′ at his finest and I was suddenly very angry with myself for trying to go two weeks without sleeping with this man.

He sounded so sure of himself, so unashamedly dominant, "I'm not going to test your limits here, I'm just going to give you 20 of the first and then ten of the next. Is that fair?"

I knew better than to answer without being told to, though, so I stayed quiet, shaking slightly.

He placed the whip back down beside me and I waited in anticipation for what was to come.