Part 69

Long authors note, but it's in sections, so read it...I guess? Or don't.

I don't talk for my health so maybe it's important?
~~~~~~~~~~~
*Question time!*
Yay! I love reading the comments on these❤️

-Where did you find my books and which one did you find first?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***NEWS***
I've changed Preston and Nathaniel again, if you haven't seen them yet, go check them out. I'm keeping Nate as the guy I chose, I think he's perfect...but Preston....maybe it's because I'm working on his book now but I just...idk, if you have suggestions, give em to me.

I've also added more pictures to Gen, Dom, Elijah, Bradley, and Daisy. Go see and gush with me about how gorgeous and superhuman they are😊😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~

**SHOWING MY APPRECIATION**

As of this update: 7/7/19– I am so close to 1k followers and book 1 is so close to a MILLION fucking reads that I can feel it in my teeth!

My mind is officially blown like the QB at a frat party?!

Thanks for all the love and support that you guys have shown because literally about FIVE months ago I was a nobody with book 1 sitting at 50 views that all came from myself 😂😭🤧

And now I'm like 200k away from hitting a million...And that number dwindles every hour.

Honestly...you guys are the best and I appreciate Every. Single. One. Of. You.

I read ALL the comments, I see all your votes, and I see you putting my story in your reading lists. Yes, I see you, and yes, I appreciate you. So fucking much. You all have no idea.

And yes, I'm gonna be a big ass fücking baby and cry about hitting a million reads because I'm a pussy so someone pass the fücking tissues. I think I gave them away at the end of Part 38.

Yeah, I'm gonna need those back, please and thanks.

Seriously though...I love you all ❤️

Now back to the story.

Oh, one more thing: Steamy steamy.

*Daisys' POV*
-----------------------------------

True to his word, when the wedding party starting leaving to head over to the venue where the reception was being held, Preston took me aside and brought me to a secluded room, locking the door and pushing me up against the wall.

"This is gonna be rough, and dirty, and nasty, and I don't really care," he breathed against my ear as he lifted the skirt of my dress and peeled the material over my ass before shoving the fabric into my hands to keep it off my skin.

I heard his belt and then a zipper and then felt his fingers probing my entrance, "Already wet, huh? What did this? The fact that I told you what I would be doing to you beforehand or was it watching the wedding?"

I was panting now as I felt him push a finger into me, "It was all of it," I admitted, "I want that, I want you forever."

He chuckled as he spread the liquid around my core, not that I needed any more lubrication, "Is that a proposal, my little flower? Are you proposing?"