Part 29

The rest of the week went by in a blur of non-stop preparations for the party. I had to send out a mass email to all the employees of our branch to see if they were going or if they were going to need to take a sick day.

I needed a head count for how many buses we needed and it was a headache trying to get through everyone's email stating yes or no.

"Okay, Sir. It seems we're only going to have another four people who said they definitely won't be able to make it tomorrow," I said as I looked up at Preston.

He looked up from his desk and nodded, "That's fine. Well still need the same amount of buses then. Hey, are you all packed up for next week?"

I blushed, "Um, no...not yet, Sir."

He smirked, "You're such a procrastinator, Daisy. Do I need to come over and help you?"

My face lit up with that question, "Really? Would you?"

I hadn't had any alone time, except for when we were in the office, with Preston and I was dying to put my hands on him.

I was so glad tomorrow was Friday and the end of our two-week arrangement. I hadn't even helped the ache with other means as I was waiting solely for him. I wanted him to have my all when we finally joined again.

"Are you thinking about this weekend," he asked in a husky voice, right behind me.

I flinched as I hadn't even realized he had moved across the room and behind me while I was deep in thought.

"Yes, Sir," I whispered.

He shifted my hair to my other shoulder and kissed my neck, "I can't wait. I've been thinking about all the ways I'll take you when I finally do. I've even debated saying 'Fuck waiting one more day'," and I perked up at that, thinking it was gonna be good news but then, "But I won't do that to you, Flower."

All I wanted to do was scream 'Do It!' but his word was final and here I was in a pool of my own desire at his feet.

Didn't he know that my kind were supposed to be feisty little vixens? How was I expected to go this long with all of his teasings?

He dangled himself in front of me like a steak and I was hungry for him.

I took a deep breath and mustered up all the confidence I could into one sentence, "You'd better drink lots of protein shakes then, Blackstone, because come Saturday, you and I aren't leaving the bedroom. Just wanted to inform you on the plans I've already made."

He chuckled and kissed my neck again, "Oh, you think so?"

I turned my head just slightly so that our lips were a few inches apart, "Oh, Preston," I purred, "I don't think so, baby, I know so," in a husky whispered.

He growled and stared at my lips as if holding himself back, "You make me lose all self-control Daisy Mitchell. Why kind of witch are you?"

I smirked and leaned so I was just a breath away from his lips, "Not a witch, Sir. Just a temptress."

"I can't wait for you to take what you want from me then, temptress. When you first came to me for an interview I could've sworn you just this shy, meek little girl, but look at you now...About to have one of the most powerful men in the business world on his knees at your feet ready to do your bidding. Have mercy, sweet temptress," he whispered.

I hummed, "He says as he holds himself back from me..."

"Only because I respect your word, Flower," he nuzzled my nose with his.

I turned back to my computer and crossed my arms over my chest with a huff, "Yeah, yeah."

He chuckled, "Don't be mad, Daisy. We only have one more day, sweetheart, and then I'm all yours."

"There's that 'all yours' again. You've always been mine," I huffed.

"Isn't that the truth," he mumbled in an off-handed manner.

***

"So, this one," I held the red shirt over my body, "or this one," I held up the green one.

His eyes were dark as he was sprawled out on my bed leaning up in his elbows, "I'm about to say fuck them both' and wear what you have on."

I chuckled and looked down at the red lace bra and thong lingerie with the matching garter belt and stockings.

I admittedly was trying to get a rise out of him and it seemed to be wearing down his revolve.

"I can't wear this to meet your parents, Preston. I mean look at my ass," I turned around and made a show of slapping both cheeks, "This is hardly 'Meeting his mother' attire. Maybe if it wasn't a thong..."

I watched his pants tent even more than they already had been.

It was nice to see that I wasn't the only one aroused at my current state of dress—or undress.

The punishment I received last weekend was still visible but only in light yellow splotches now, and I was still wondering when I was going to be receiving my punishment for teasing him in the car...

"Come here, Daisy," he commanded.

I bit my lip, "I thought you were supposed to be helping me pack, Preston... if I come over there then you'll touch me and leave me wet and then I won't be able to think about anything else but you..."

He sighed and scrubbed his hand down his face before falling back onto the bed, "Fine," he sounded exasperated.

I walked over to the bed and straddled his waist with both shirts still in my grasp, "So which one, Sir?"

He suddenly sat up and wrapped his arms around me, "Who gives a shit about the shirts, Daisy? Bring them both, sweetheart, but right now... let's just," he kissed me then.

I threw both shirts behind my back and listened as they fell to the floor as we attacked each other's lips.

I rolled my hips into his hard erection and when he groaned into my mouth as our tongues were dancing together I suddenly wanted nothing more than to fling a sledgehammer into his self-control.

I unclasped my bra and took it off and when he leaned back and looked down at my suddenly naked chest he shuddered.

"Fücking hell, Daisy. These are the most..," he brought his hands up my sides and over my ribs before cupping my breasts and bringing his mouth down on my right one.

He groaned as he felt my nipple pebble up under his tongue and I arched my back as I rolled my hips into his.

As he pinched my sensitive nipple between his teeth I gasped, "Spank me, Master, please!"

He growled and grabbed the back of my neck and made me look down at him, "You want your punishment now?"

I nodded, "I do. Please punish me, Master."

He smirked, "Then lay on your stomach, just like at the hotel."

I grinned, "Yes, Master. Thank you."

He chuckled and moved some hair out of my face, "We'll see how much you're thanking me after I'm through with you."

And oh, fuck was I ready...