o n e | liam and liam

̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶   ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ 

NH

As soon as the editing is done on his new video, Niall is uploading it to his YouTube channel, NiallOfficial, and he's shutting his laptop feverishly, shoving it into his bag, and rushing out of his dorm.

He's not quite running, more like walking as quickly as humanly possible without getting yelled at, but he's late for class and needs to get there as quickly as possible. One more tardy and his grade could be affected, so he would rather not deal with that.

As soon as he steps out into the Southern California sun, beads of sweat are forming on his brow and upper lip. His worn out vans are pounding on the cement sidewalk as he quickly makes his way from his dorm building to the Science department, where his Anthropology class is located. It may not be his favourite class ever, but he definitely doesn't mind it - he merely prefers his Creative Writing classes, is all.

The door to the lecture hall opens with a bang, Niall standing there a bit flustered as two hundred pairs of eyes are all on him. He quickly glances at his professor and the teaching aide, noticing they're looking at him, as well.

Make that two hundred and two pairs of eyes.

He mumbles a quick apology before hurriedly making his way up the stairs that lead up to the top of the seats. His seat is about halfway up, right on the end so he can stretch his leg out on the stairs if he feels a bit uncomfortable.

"Was wondering if you were gonna make it or not, bro," His roommate Liam says as the two slap their hands together before bumping fists. Niall glances at him out of the corner of his eyes, taking note of his permanently tousled, bleach blond curls are all over the place. The corner of Niall's lips upturn in a half smile before he's letting out a quick chuckle.

                                  (A/N: That's Liam

(A/N: That's Liam. There's a reason he's named Liam, don't fret.)

"What, like you've never missed a class before? Or were late? Because I seem to remember you missing our Econ class last week to surf with Cameron Davis," Niall retorts, the two boys chuckling quietly.

"Yeah, 'surf'," Liam jokes, making Niall nearly choke on a laugh. He brushes it off as a cough, drawing some eyes from the people nearest him, but he pretends he can't see them, "And, lest we forget how you convinced the prof to let you take an exam three days early because Sebastian was only available the night it was scheduled, and you wanted to surf," he teases Niall, who's just nodding his head at the memory before chuckling slightly at their code word for getting laid.

"What about last semester when you called in sick to work because you wanted to surf with Taylor Henderson?" Niall fires right back, Liam grinning madly.