t h r e e | live streams and open houses

Sorry, this one is shorter than usual.

Didn't mean for that, but it just happened.

Things are about to start happening for Narry!

 ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶   ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ 

HS

To say that Harry didn't follow Niall on all forms of social media would be a bit naive, and honestly? He would probably be offended.

Okay, he would be really offended.

Niall had been posting live streams on his Instagram, documenting the entire packing up and moving process throughout the week, and while Harry has been preparing for his open house with the parents, he's been very attentive to watch all of Niall's live streams, even if it was after the fact.

It's arguable that Harry has been both saddened and excited because of the live streams, the extra vlogs, the posts on Instagram and Twitter, and the relatively consistent updates Niall has been posting. He's so bloody thrilled to know that Niall will be in the same city as him, but he's also so sad that Niall is leaving behind is best mate in California. He feels sad because he knows that leaving his Liam behind is going to be incredibly difficult for him.

Harry knows that Niall does videos with Liam all the time, and is always hanging out with him - hell the two boys live together, so of course they're always hanging out. But he also knows that they are as close as Harry is with his own Liam, and he can't imagine ever not having Liam in his life, so he can only imagine how painful and sad Niall must be about leaving his.

Throughout the entire week prior to the open house (and VidCon), both Harry and Niall were preparing. Niall for the official move, and Harry for his open house.

The plan is for Niall to make the move that Wednesday before the convention starts on Thursday, attend the convention with his best mate, and then simply not go home when Liam does.

Harry is still a bit disappointed that he can't go to the convention, but he's managing. He's choosing to focus on the fact that his favourite YouTuber, and internet crush, is going to be living right in the same city as him.

He's also choosing to ignore the fact that he will probably never run into Niall in town simply because London is so large, and it's so rare to run into someone that you know. It's both a blessing and a curse, but Harry is ignoring the negatives of his situation, opting to remain positive instead.

Come the day of the open house, Harry is surprisingly calm. For having been so anxious and driving himself mad for weeks about this one night, it's really quite the shock that he isn't pacing around his classroom as he waits for the parents and their children to show up.

He's got this. He has his room set up just the way he wants it, he's got all of his materials set and ready to go, he has everything he wants to say planned, and he's even got some snacks for the prospective families.

As the parents file into his classroom, he shakes each of their hands, and even makes a point to either high five or fist bump the small, shy children he may be teaching in the following year.

Most of the boys have no problem giving him a bump or a high five in return, but the girls tend to shy away from him a little more. It's understandable, though, he's a strange man they've never met before, with tattoos and long hair. He can't expect them to be comfortable with him straightaway because they don't know him, and don't know that he isn't someone to be afraid of. He usually just kneels down and waves to them, smiling as he does so as he tries to let them know that he is a friend and not a foe.