t w e n t y | foursomes and safe places

̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶   ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ 

NH

He's shoved out of the car and onto the sidewalk, wearing clothes that are significantly more revealing than he would like. His arms are crossed protectively around him, trying to hide himself from the piercing eyes of those nearest him.

There are more girls than guys, as to be expected, but Niall is one of the only guys. There's him and three others. That's all. There are at least fifteen girls, but only four boys.

Niall doesn't know any of them, though. He didn't know why Damon had dropped him off here, not until Damon told him to get to work. A boy had to come up to him and tell him what it meant.

Niall was supposed to find someone to have sex with for money. When the boy, Emerson, told him that, Niall began to cry. He didn't want to do this, and Emerson understood. Emerson hadn't been around long, but long enough to know that clients didn't want someone who was crying and, if he didn't get any clients for the night, that he would get hurt.

So Emerson calmed him down and talked him through it, before a fancy car pulled up in front of them.

The man, who looked to be about fifty, rolled the window down and looked at them.

"You, blondie, what's your name?"

Niall froze, realizing that the man was talking to him. Damon had dyed Niall's hair blond to raise his appeal on the streets. It worked, apparently.

"J-James," Niall responds shakily, before the man is gesturing for him to get in the car.

"Get in, I don't have all night," His voice is gruff and harsh, and Niall could see how his eyes would travel up and down Niall's body with a hunger Niall had only seen in Damon's and his friends' eyes.

Niall did not like this, he did not like this at all.

Emerson gently nudged Niall forward, "You have to go," He whispered, and Niall nodded, scared to say no, but scared to say yes, too.

With a shaking hand, he opened the car door and climbed in, the man's hand immediately resting on his upper thigh. Niall had to fight the urge to crawl away in disgust, knowing he'd probably get beaten for it.

"We're going to have some fun," The man chuckled, but Niall found no humour, or pleasure, in his words.

The man brought them to a hotel and they went up the stairs, avoiding as many eyes as possible. It was fairly obvious what was happening, and this man looked well off, so it made sense he'd want secrecy.

When the man opened the hotel room door, Niall found himself being led over to the large bed that was standing in the middle of the room.

"You new at this?" The man asked as he unbuttoned his shirt and Niall nodded, his hands holding onto each other as they shook, "You a virgin?"

"N-No," Niall chokes out.

"Good. No need to be nervous, I'll take care of you. I always do," As the man spoke, his voice low in an attempt to be sultry, but it really just made him sound like a predator. He began slipping the shirt off of Niall, his fingers grazing Niall's stomach. His skin squirmed under the man's seemingly gentle touch, but the disgust he felt coiling in his gut told him he needed to run.