e p i l o g u e

Time to say goodbye to our beloved characters

 ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶   ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ 

NH

Eleven months later

Nearly a year later and so much has changed, yet so much is still the same.

Niall and Harry are still married and getting ready to celebrate their first anniversary as husbands, Louisa has just turned eight and had the most extravagant birthday where she wore a beautiful yellow dress, her favourite colour, and got more presents than most eight year olds can imagine, Liam moved into Niall's old flat, Louis has almost completely moved on from Nick, and Zayn is still filling that Anderson sized hole in Niall's heart.

They've had problems, but nothing they can't handle together.

They're a family, that's what they do.

Niall also went back to being a brunet, much to Harry's dismay. He was just so tired of the upkeep and damaging his hair, he decided to let it grow out and be healthy for once.

"Okay, sunflower, you're going to be spending the weekend with Mumma Anne," Niall says, zipping up Louisa's yellow jumper and helping her get her floral backpack on - also yellow.

"Can we make cookies again?" She asks, her curly hair now shortened to just past her shoulders. She decided, at the start of the school year, that she wanted to cut it short and has been growing it out ever since. Honestly, Niall and Harry can't believe how she gets cuter every day, but cuter she gets.

"If Mumma Anne says you can make cookies, then you can make cookies. Go tell papa that she's almost here," He presses a kiss to her forehead and she runs off to look for Harry. She's taken to calling Niall daddy, and Harry is papa. The first time she called him papa, he cried.

Like a baby.

Niall still teases him about it to this day.

Right on cue, a knock sounds at the door.

"I got it!" Louisa calls out, immediately running over to the door.

"Stop! Ask who it is," Niall instructs, like always.

"Who is it!" She yells through the door, the sound of laughter coming from the other side.

"It's me, sunflower!" Anne says.

"Who's 'me'?"

"Mumma Anne!"

"Mumma Anne!" Louisa gets really excited, pulling the door open and jumping up into Anne's awaiting arms.

"Hello, flower, I missed you," She kisses all over Louisa's face, making her giggle and try to wiggle away.

"I missed you too, please stop tickling me!"

"Oh, fine," Anne puts her down, allowing her to run around and grab something to show Anne.

"I made this!" She grabs the paper that had previously been stuck on the fridge and shoves it in Anne's hands, the drawing of a sunflower facing her.